2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's kicks

Question:

Is anyone hearing that the Acapulco Gold Dunk is 1st being released to Acapulco Gold Stockists(Skate Shops that carry AG), THEN everywhere else?
Talked to the Local Nike Rep, who mentioned this?
Just asking, because this is the first I have heard of Nike releasing a Collab with a Clothing Line, in this way.
We all know that Nike does this with Collabs with Actual Skate Shops, but a Clothing Line Collab, seems weird to me.
Local Nike Rep said that 's what Nike told him, who in turn, told us...
Anyone?

The More And More I See These, The More I Regret Passing On Em
mean.gif

Wasn't Feeling The Speckled Midsole At First, But I've Come To Accept It
It's an awesome shoe. Only reason I got rid of both my pairs was because they fit like a full size too small. Killed my toes like woah.

My beijings came in panels don't match and not mad at that at all some gold laces wood deff b dope... About to order one of those random 10 sets of sb laces and hope I get a gold set lol

I always wished Nike would turn this exactly colorway into a Nike SB Dunk Low....

Edit: Nevermind, photo not showing....

Kobe 7 All Star...

Last edited:
My beijings came in panels don't match and not mad at that at all some gold laces wood deff b dope... About to order one of those random 10 sets of sb laces and hope I get a gold set lol
If someone has these please put them in Beijings.

Signed, 
EVERYONE EVER

Nah that y I said buy one of the random packs with random colors n see what I get for all my shoes lol n hope for a gold

Being a Steeler fan I don't even understand what he did.  Granted, I think that he anticipated that the punter would go low to tackle him but, wait for him to go low for the tackle before you super kick him!!!
my thought was he just reacted with a kick mistimed his jump or what you said... still was like 
roll.gif

yea those jersey gold laces from fully laced look like dijon mustard yellow... i got my pair delivered today ill throw em on for lols n snap quick cell pics

my thought was he just reacted with a kick mistimed his jump or what you said... still was like 
roll.gif
I was really wondering why the punter just froze.  I know what he was supposed to do but his body didn't do what his mind was telling it to.  All the videos that followed were hilarious.  Sorry for the slight derailing of the thread gang!

Well apparently when nike cancelled my WTL order they also cancelled the Beijings. Which isn't fun considering finding them in a 14 hasn't been easy. My SPoT pair came in today though- 3/4 panels are nearly identical light grey with nice streaks, and the fourth is the darkest grey you ever seen. It's dope. Too bad it's a 13 I guess I can swing it but little bit bummed.

Well apparently when nike cancelled my WTL order they also cancelled the Beijings. Which isn't fun considering finding them in a 14 hasn't been easy. My SPoT pair came in today though- 3/4 panels are nearly identical light grey with nice streaks, and the fourth is the darkest grey you ever seen. It's dope. Too bad it's a 13 I guess I can swing it but little bit bummed.
Did you get Meg'd on the WTLs? Or did they oversell?

Did you get Meg'd on the WTLs? Or did they oversell?
Meg'd?

They def oversold the WTL. Not sure what the deal was with the Beijings- they initially just told me the WTL couldn't be fulfilled, then came around with another email saying these products couldn't be fulfilled and showed both.

Back
Top Bottom