2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Meg'd?

They def oversold the WTL. Not sure what the deal was with the Beijings- they initially just told me the WTL couldn't be fulfilled, then came around with another email saying these products couldn't be fulfilled and showed both.
Meg is the chick that heads whatever department at Nike that oversees the "fairness act" or whatever it's called...(traceable) bots, scripts, ATC services, etc. She's the one that flags those orders for cancellation.

Meg'd?

They def oversold the WTL. Not sure what the deal was with the Beijings- they initially just told me the WTL couldn't be fulfilled, then came around with another email saying these products couldn't be fulfilled and showed both.
When you use a bot and get caught you get an email from Meg saying your order has been canceled blah blah

There have been a lot of complaints that ndc oversold in size 14, in fact I saw a lot of cancellations in the thread for size 14.
Very interesting. Glad to be a size 10. Overselling online never made sense to me. I get if two people add to cart at the EXACT same time or something but there should only be so many allowed in cart at any given time, not that hard....

Meg is the chick that heads whatever department at Nike that oversees the "fairness act" or whatever it's called...(traceable) bots, scripts, ATC services, etc. She's the one that flags those orders for cancellation.
This.

Heres the quick shots of the hutongs with the jersey Gold laces from fully laced

The bottom one in the second panel looks way more grey in this lighting, but it's closer to the top pic than the one above it.

Heres the quick shots of the hutongs with the jersey Gold laces from fully laced
Gold looks like it has potential, but that looks more goldenrod than actual gold.

Dan: I never got the whole overselling thing either. It can't be that hard to set a finite amount of inventory for sale, yet literally EVERY online retailer (not just limited to shoes) seems to have a problem with this.

Did a lace swap with my laces from my purple pigeons... think I like these better.

My pair side by side

My thouts on the hutongs: materials are nice quality. The lining material/ design is a nice unforseen touch aswell as the dark grey translucent outsole. One thing that kinda irks me or leaves me baffled is why didnt they leave the midpanels on all hutongs the same color and make it removable to peoples liking a la cheech and chongs, LM 1s, and SoLs??? I think that woulda made these sell better for nike. Gonna keep the midpanels as is though theyre not too far off from each other just seems like a different pattern. The heel area though, the darker heel is gonna get scrapped to a lighter color to match the other heel a little better. Thats it... if they sit long enough to go on disco ill scoop up a 2nd purrrr without hesitation. :smile:

Guys did the Loons hella sit or something? Why is Corgi only charging a hundie for them?

Lows 
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=23127

Highs
Can't find a size 10.5. I'll do more looking but need some help on that maybe.
http://www.homeskateshop.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=4&PID=7021

shipping is a grip though $85+ $16

I'll rep like 16 times.
lol. it looks like the swoosh on the beijing is glitter gold, the laces should match really good with it.
Did a lace swap with my laces from my purple pigeons... think I like these better.
i hope both my pairs look like that, thats what i want my side panel to look like.

Primitive pair, sz. 6

Premier pair, sz. 6.5

Needless to say, Premier pair FTW. I PREFER how the sz. 6 feels but eh that's no biggie. I'm sending the Primitive pair back.

**lace swaps didn't move me like I thought they would so I'll probably just stick with black :lol:**

However, that is until I put laces from WPF in. YEE!

Last edited:
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts

Premier pair definitely looks better. If mine look like that, I'll be mega happy.

I think the silver laces look good... but so far I think the dark gray looks the best.

Black Lotus Black Lotus Gold laces I'm feelin too.. even if the shade is a bit off... I like em more than red for sure.

^
I think on this page or the last---I'll wait to see better laces with gold laces.

I'm really feelin' the silver/light gray swap so I'll probably rock with this one.

have we seen red yet?

So I just opened up my package after a long day at work and wow. I'm digging these Beijings even more in hand. Quality in general seems pretty top-notch. no glue or missed stitches anywhere. Really happy that my panels aren't matching... love the texture/detail/material.

Super pleased with these... thinking about doublin' up, i'm liking these so much.

I threw in a pair of red laces I had lying around for comparison and I'm kind of feelin' em.

Not the best picture with red laces but an idea.

Back
Top Bottom