2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's a good place to start. I wouldn't go too far into the 300s though. Like Dcy said, $320 would probably be a solid cap. Keep haggling though and let us know how it works out. Good luck fam.

Yeah the highest I'd go is $325 plus it's 4x's ebay bucks so I'm gonna try and get him to do it through ebay since that's where they are now

Sb Family I need your help on identifying the SB on the pic.

I'm planning to buy it from a friend but I just want to check and offer the correct price

9.5US and both DS

im sorry im kind of new in the SB

Sb Family I need your help on identifying the SB on the pic.

I'm planning to buy it from a friend but I just want to check and offer the correct price

9.5US and both DS

im sorry im kind of new in the SB

Push head 1 and 2. The red Ones aré older. I've seen those closer to 250-300 while the newer ones are under 200.

At least when I see them in my size

Last edited:
Push head 1 and 2. The red Ones aré older. I've seen those closer to 250-300 while the newer ones are under 200.

At least when I see them in my size

Pushead, not push head. Common error that a lot of people make, but it always drives me up the wall, almost as much as hearing people call the Bordeaux 7s Boudreaux 7.

Pushead, not push head. Common error that a lot of people make, but it always drives me up the wall, almost as much as hearing people call the Bordeaux 7s Boudreaux 7.
Agree wholeheartedly. Repped. And those 1s are NOT DS. If the bag isn't attached they're not DS. Here's a DS pair (mine).

Edit;the 2s aren't DS either. The laces have been swapped. Also the 2 looks like a 9 not 9.5, but you want to be a half size bigger on the 1s as they are extremely padded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know what DS stussy lows cost? I've been seeing them in the $325-$400 range. They've been growing on me and I'm thinking about trying to cop a pair

325 sounds about right, if you stalk you can get it as low as about 225-250 but you'll have to stalk the regular spots and pounce on a deal.

Also curious going off of this post, Are there any GM or fake pairs made of these? Or are all of them pretty much legit?
People can debate about SB being "back" or not....but they aren't "back" enough for people to make fake SB's anymore. There isn't much money in resell, so fakes are a waste of time.

You should be fine.

Last edited:
Decided to finally make an account on here since reading through this thread after I purchased the Beijings off Nike. Don't remember what I was looking for to find NT, but I stumbled across this SB thread and liked everything I saw :smile:

Definitely looking forward to continuing to see lots of SB talk and stay updated on releases

How do you post pics? I tried to upload one through the insert image button but it didn't go through?

Last edited:

People can debate about SB being "back" or not....but they aren't "back" enough for people to make fake SB's anymore. There isn't much money in resell, so fakes are a waste of time.

You should be fine.
unfortunately that's not the case. replicas are usually made of alot of sneakers you wouldnt even think. for example:

if they would replicate uprises which retailers probably still have on discount you know they'll replicate others. fortunately there are tell tale signs of fake sbs that make them obvious.

unfortunately that's not the case. replicas are usually made of alot of sneakers you wouldnt even think. for example:

if they would replicate uprises which retailers probably still have on discount you know they'll replicate others. fortunately there are tell tale signs of fake sbs that make them obvious.
now im worried if my somps and yoths are fake....

The fakes this gen are easily noticeable...

I wouldn't worry about it unless they're maybe Tiffs.

But if your SBs look and feel like the real thing... they're real.

Wore camper lows today... just found them at my moms and been wearing them all week. Miss quality dunks like this for sure

The fakes this gen are easily noticeable...

I wouldn't worry about it unless they're maybe Tiffs.

But if your SBs look and feel like the real thing... they're real.

Don't most if not all tiff reps come with black stitching instead of white?

Don't most if not all tiff reps come with black stitching instead of white?

You're right. But most is not all :smile: I remember wathcing a video where the manufacturer admitted black stitching was wrong and would be switched over to white.

Back
Top Bottom