2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hutongs have a translucent outsole right? Or is it just my eyes... Looks either dark Grey or black ice translucent to me.

I just checked again and you are correct. The outsoles aren't a solid black. They're a very dark grey and smoked. Just barely translucent.

Props, never knew you were a woman maybe it's well known, but never paid attention. Thanks for sharing the video too.

Need to grab pair soon.

I like how you can be relatively genderless online. :smile:

And don't pass up on a pair. These will go down as a hot release. For sure!

I'm not planning on buying anything else right now either. So it may be my last one in awhile unless I start working backwards... :lol:

Props, never knew you were a woman maybe it's well known, but never paid attention. Thanks for sharing the video too.

Need to grab pair soon.

This is one of the few threads where it doesn't matter much. Most threads as soon as people find out there has to be a sn change.

This is one of the few threads where it doesn't matter much. Most threads as soon as people find out there has to be a sn change.

Doesn't matter at all, it's a nice surprise actually. This thread has a few women representatives.

Why would they need to change their SN in other threads?

Doesn't matter at all, it's a nice surprise actually. This thread has a few women representatives.

Why would they need to change their SN in other threads?

Some dudes prolly be beasting because ohmahgerd a girl.

Or they get vulgar like Jameis Winston.

Have you ever seen the way people get pestered for body pics in other threads if it comes out they're a woman? I feel like most people in this thread are in a good spot with their relationship where they don't have to beg some random person they'll never meet for pics.

didn't know siye was a girl but its cool lol. wish there were more girls on NT but i can see why some would get scared away since some dudes on here have 0 chill 
laugh.gif

You guys must be new to the internet.

First rule of the internet = there are no girls on the internet.

Rule #16 if you're familiar with 4chan.

Last edited:

only if you post in general---stick to threads about kicks and hey, it's only about the kicks :D

SB thread is tame but a few times in the Lebron thread dudes got outta pocket--I didn't even have to do anytihng tho cuz the guys in there held me down. NT has DEF changed over the years. 10 years ago it was just like Mints said :smh:

and I'm not following....

only if you post in general---stick to threads about kicks and hey, it's only about the kicks
happy.gif

SB thread is tame but a few times in the Lebron thread dudes got outta pocket--I didn't even have to do anytihng tho cuz the guys in there held me down. NT has DEF changed over the years. 10 years ago it was just like Mints said
mean.gif

and I'm not following....
The deal you mentioned is insane, jump on that with the quickness!

The deal you mentioned is insane, jump on that with the quickness!

:lol: oh. Well. I'm just sitting on them; they aren't a "must" because I'm trying to chill.

But if they stay around long enough like they have been :nerd:

pics:

now that I'm looking his whole "only worn once" thing is kinda :rolleyes :lol: I'd need these in better lighting tho if I was gon' make a move for real for real. He's re-upped them a few times so I'd prolly be able to get 'em cheapter than 120.

Last edited:
I'm gonna offer the dude $250 and go from there

Sea Crystals are Grail type level to me
That's a good place to start. I wouldn't go too far into the 300s though. Like Dcy said, $320 would probably be a solid cap. Keep haggling though and let us know how it works out. Good luck fam.

Back
Top Bottom