2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone have any experience with size swaps and/or trades? (I'm assuming they work the same way)  Never wanted to trade because it seems like a sketchy process, and I've never been in a position where I had to size swap.  Does one party send first?  Both at the same time?

Got a pair of Beijings for $84 shipped, told they were an 11 and not 11.5.  I had him ship them anyway.  Any recommendations?  I'd try and jam my foot in there but I don't think it will fit well enough to break in. (Usually an 11.5/12 - wide feet)

Thanks in advance for any responses, hate not having a local 
mean.gif

Anyone have any experience with size swaps and/or trades? (I'm assuming they work the same way)  Never wanted to trade because it seems like a sketchy process, and I've never been in a position where I had to size swap.  Does one party send first?  Both at the same time?

Got a pair of Beijings for $84 shipped, told they were an 11 and not 11.5.  I had him ship them anyway.  Any recommendations?  I'd try and jam my foot in there but I don't think it will fit well enough to break in. (Usually an 11.5/12 - wide feet)

Thanks in advance for any responses, hate not having a local :smh:
Never been one for the hassle.

One usually would send first, or use a middle man service if its someone random

I sent first to cold city on here because he has a reputable business and I would assume one pair of kicks isn't worth tarnishing his name but to someone I dont know or doesn't carry the same weight either a service or PayPal invoice route

Last edited:
The best way to do it is to sell each other the shoes for the same price you'll have to eat the charges, but it's less likely to wind up being a scam.

One usually would send first, or use a middle man service if its someone random

I sent first to cold city on here because he has a reputable business and I would assume one pair of kicks isn't worth tarnishing his name but to someone I font know or doesn't carry the same weight either a service or PayPal invoice route
The best way to do it is to sell each other the shoes for the same price you'll have to eat the charges, but it's less likely to wind up being a scam.
Thanks for the responses. Hopefully I can work something out, really like these in hand and couldn't pass em up for $84.  Will keep you posted..

I really Liked the huontongs in pics opened the box yesterday wasn't overwhelmed may have to take the L and put them on the bay

After 2 websites canceling my order, my local shop happened to get a restock, so hype to finally have a pair. Guess it was for the better tho since i paid retail instead of 135.Pretty sick anniversary gift from girl

Last edited:
got my pair of beijing dunks this week and really love them. very few times i see a pic of some kicks and i love them instantly but this was one of them

and i like the side panelings on my pairs too i think the mismatched look is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and a pic of my cali dunks 
happy.gif

If you can't get a size swap you can always swap out the insoles for some roshe or free runs insoles. Personally I think roshe insoles work better though.

If you can't get a size swap you can always swap out the insoles for some roshe or free runs insoles. Personally I think roshe insoles work better though.
Yea I would try that but my issue is with width. I'm normally an 11.5/12 and I think it might just be too uncomfortable, which is not the desired outcome from a new pair of shoes haha.  Thanks though, repped.

got my pair of beijing dunks this week and really love them. very few times i see a pic of some kicks and i love them instantly but this was one of them

and i like the side panelings on my pairs too i think the mismatched look is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and a pic of my cali dunks 
happy.gif
nice photos, and that avi is 
pimp.gif
 Ruby's cakes >>>>

Scooped up a pair of the cali highs for retail, wanted the lows for a long time, these will do nicely instead.

Has any done up a photo shop of what the heineken highs would look like? Would LOVE to have them release. Just wondering what they'd look like in a high version...
They did the heineken highs back in 2012. Not a real retro though

Nike Sb Dunk Low Beijing / Hutong - Video Review

Sorry guys. Could have been better but I had limited time.

Props, never knew you were a woman maybe it's well known, but never paid attention. Thanks for sharing the video too.

Need to grab pair soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hutongs have a translucent outsole right? Or is it just my eyes... Looks either dark Grey or black ice translucent to me.

Back
Top Bottom