2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those AG just make me wish Nike would go ahead and put out the actual Mowabb again, they've been teasing for a while now with the colors on other shoes.

Update on the crazy eBay sitch...I've been back and forth with the seller and finally got him to a 10 dollar refund.

The shoes are vnds and it was more about the principal of the thing. Plus I sell phones and now is not the best time to have to respond to some non-logic-having doesn't know ds from his buttcrack...I have iPhones in stock!

Thanks everyone again for your help!

Those AG just make me wish Nike would go ahead and put out the actual Mowabb again, they've been teasing for a while now with the colors on other shoes.
wasn't there a QS of Mowabbs a few years ago? (not saying that I don't want more). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Mowabb SB Blazer or Trainerendor. Unlikely, i know, but I can dream.

wasn't there a QS of Mowabbs a few years ago? (not saying that I don't want more). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Mowabb SB Blazer or Trainerendor. Unlikely, i know, but I can dream.

2009 was when they did it and it didn't do well plus was pretty bad from what I recall. They also did an ACG blazer in Mowabb colors that was really bulked up.

I'm really hoping that makesomerice makesomerice gets Gif roasted for his birthday this Sunday..

high91.gif

2009 was when they did it and it didn't do well plus was pretty bad from what I recall. They also did an ACG blazer in Mowabb colors that was really bulked up.
wow. didn't realize it was that long ago already.
ohwell.gif
 I never picked up a pair then. I still have a pair from '04 somewhere... and I had a pair of the ACG blazers but it was indeed a beefy shoe... felt more like a boot than a blazer.  

Regardless, I'm just happy to see anything coming out in the Mowabb colorway again... SB is just an added bonus. 
smokin.gif

Random OCD question:  on both my pairs of Beijings, the leather panel with the upper eyelets doesn't quite reach the lining, exposing some stitching where I'm not used to seeing any material, let alone stitching. In looking at pics of other Beijings, they all look similar pretty similar. Any idea if this is a coming design change? a mistake? unique to beijings for some reason? 

As i said, I know it's a bit OCD / unnecessarily curious... I just find it interesting.

And a few more detail shots just for kicks because I'm still digging these shoes:

Yeah, I prefer when they go years without doing a holiday themed shoe. Call me crazy, but I feel like they get tapped out of ideas quickly and then just end up putting out anything with the thinnest connections to the holiday.

See all the Christmas Day basketball shoes. Now they just throw anything out there and say oh it's Christmas because that's the only day so and so will wear them.

Yeah, I prefer when they go years without doing a holiday themed shoe. Call me crazy, but I feel like they get tapped out of ideas quickly and then just end up putting out anything with the thinnest connections to the holiday.

See all the Christmas Day basketball shoes. Now they just throw anything out there and say oh it's Christmas because that's the only day so and so will wear them.

Amen.

did anyone hear anything about a Christmas themed Dunk this year?
I think I read cato saying that cncpts has it again. Something about a holy grail theme if I remember correctly... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom