2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey SB fam! I've been hella busy with work and school that I haven't had time to check the forum. I've been off for about three weeks so I feel so out of the loop. I know it's probably a lot to ask but, could anybody give me a run down of some of the dunks announced after the Beijing's. I heard something about a Yeezy dunk but, I'm not sure if they said it was a custom or not. I also heard about a waterproof dunk through some hypebeasts by my local so I'm taking their word with a grain of salt.

Hey SB fam! I've been hella busy with work and school that I haven't had time to check the forum. I've been off for about three weeks so I feel so out of the loop. I know it's probably a lot to ask but, could anybody give me a run down of some of the dunks announced after the Beijing's. I heard something about a Yeezy dunk but, I'm not sure if they said it was a custom or not. I also heard about a waterproof dunk through some hypebeasts by my local so I'm taking their word with a grain of salt.
The waterproofs are out already but the toebox appears to be suede so not sure how "waterproof" that will be, they also have a 3m swoosh and heeltab.  I'm thinking the "yeezy" colorway is a premier release (not positive on that). Also there was a leak of 3 new dunks that are set to come out next year, one of them being a cork high.  Also the Acapulco Gold dunks are set to release Oct. 1st (Mowabb colorway).  There are a couple more in the cold weather pack (I believe the waterproof ones are a part of that pack also).

Edit:  cowtownskateboards.com is having a sale that ends after tomorrow. Everything on the site is 20-75% off.

Last edited:

Not a clear pic, but any insight

Last edited:
FAKE, numbers aren't touching the UPC and the C in the copyright looks completely wrong.

Not my picture but here's one that's real.

Last edited:
While I can't be sure because of the quality of the pic, the materials on the inside of the shoe look to be completely wrong too. Too dark, and too much like the canvas you'd see on an upper than the lining of a shoe.

Saw these on reddit. I think they're fakes based on the stitching and the color, but wanted some extra opinions to confirm/refute it. For my own curiosity really.

The waterproofs are out already but the toebox appears to be suede so not sure how "waterproof" that will be, they also have a 3m swoosh and heeltab.  I'm thinking the "yeezy" colorway is a premier release (not positive on that). Also there was a leak of 3 new dunks that are set to come out next year, one of them being a cork high.  Also the Acapulco Gold dunks are set to release Oct. 1st (Mowabb colorway).  There are a couple more in the cold weather pack (I believe the waterproof ones are a part of that pack also).

Edit:  cowtownskateboards.com is having a sale that ends after tomorrow. Everything on the site is 20-75% off.
Great...Just when I try to slow down on the purchases, they start pumping out doper dunks. I just saw some pictures of the Waterproofs: on the fence with those. The Yeezy release looks very appealing so I'll take a jab at those when the time comes. AG dunks are a firm pass and I remember seeing those cold weather dunks and I wasn't impressed. Can't wait to hear about those other 2 dunks. Cork Highs sound nice so I wonder how they'll follow up. Thanks again!!

Last edited:
They look better there than NDC's pics, but those translucent outsoles are meh...
Agreed. Those pics make the suede look pretty cheap too, kinda like the black "suede" on the snake eyes, it isn't that nice. I was kinda excited about those Blue Devils, but it's a definite pass now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom