2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks guys, I felt guilty having two pairs of somps and doubling up on the quarters but seeing triple Nd even quadruple ups, I feel at at peace..for now lol

Not a clear pic, but any insight
Fake, one easy indication the "Q" in Fabrique the line extending from the Q is suppose to start inside the Q just as you see when typing a "Q", when the line is on the outside of the Q, an easy tell sign.

On this nice day.

What shoe? The retro runners are sized a little differently than nike with the fit being a little snugger than I'm used to but they tend to stretch a bit, and probably wouldn't be worth getting in a half size bigger.

Call me crazy but I wish those Acapulco Golds were the waterproofed pair.

Would seem appropriate as colorway is clearly lifted from the ACG Mowabbs.

Saw these on reddit. I think they're fakes based on the stitching and the color, but wanted some extra opinions to confirm/refute it. For my own curiosity really.
Those actually look legit to me, a pic of the inner tag would be the best way to tell.

Is $140 shipped a good price for a pair of worn once Concord Dunks? Thanks

I think so not a fan personally

The worn once thing really doesn't do anything for me I've had some crazy days with new pairs. If I wore them once but was at the skate park all day they probably look like trash

Sorry if I'm seeming too needy with the questions, but for anyone that has a snackman tee to go with the .25s how does the sizing run?

I got Space Jams and was pleased with them. Concords are worse? 
I like my Concords :lol: . Get what you like bro, if you like the Jams, I'm sure you'll like the Concords. 140 shipped doesn't seem TOO bad, especially if they look brand new (which they should, if they were worn once lightly).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom