2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

same... and those salty ones.
giphy.gif

Give me those corks and Im all set for the year. 
Supposedly a 2015 release homie...plus aren't you waiting for tblse concepts to drop? Lol

So no October QS releases for Nike SB huh? Guess they needed a break with how many solid releases they had between August and September

@theLtrain best wishes bruh, it probably won't make what you're going through any less stressful but one of my sisters had open heart surgery when she was very young for a hole in her heart and other than her being a little shorter than the rest of us she's fine and was running around like a toddler shortly after the surgery

Don't know how to sub without posting so obligatory 'subbed'. I'm not one to come empty handed to the party so I brought some pictures. I recently started a Dunk collection as they are easily my favorite sportswear sneaker. I couldn't afford to have more than one pair as a kid and now as an adult I definitely can't afford it but I skimp, sacrifice, and slurp soup to save enough. Anyway, sob story done, check these out. I just completed the collection this week and I'm pretty psyched.

tkqXnUe.jpg

YUChZMy.jpg

W2N0FJs.jpg

47eY7Fz.jpg

Don't know how to sub without posting so obligatory 'subbed'. I'm not one to come empty handed to the party so I brought some pictures. I recently started a Dunk collection as they are easily my favorite sportswear sneaker. I couldn't afford to have more than one pair as a kid and now as an adult I definitely can't afford it but I skimp, sacrifice, and slurp soup to save enough. Anyway, sob story done, check these out. I just completed the collection this week and I'm pretty psyched.

Those are so dope. I love mix n' matching the swooshes.

These are a must. Wow
Those look like the "Glacier Ice" pair we spotted on the NDC release page a while back. @Dcypoe81  I know you remember (since you never forget) #NTNeverForgets #DCYNeverForgets

Last edited:
Since some of you guys are like a second family, just thought I'd say that my son is having a pre op tomorrow, open heart surgery Monday, so I might be silent awhile, take that as happy or sad.
Many of you have been really cool, so just wanted to let you know and thank you for being there.
I'm a smart **** sometimes, but I'm serious about all this.
Anyway, back to dunks.
Always here to support you Larry. Will keep your family (and most of all your son) in my prayers.

I can't believe I haven't actually bought a sneaker since the Beijings... I know it hasn't been a long time, but seems like an eternity to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom