2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know how to sub without posting so obligatory 'subbed'. I'm not one to come empty handed to the party so I brought some pictures. I recently started a Dunk collection as they are easily my favorite sportswear sneaker. I couldn't afford to have more than one pair as a kid and now as an adult I definitely can't afford it but I skimp, sacrifice, and slurp soup to save enough. Anyway, sob story done, check these out. I just completed the collection this week and I'm pretty psyched.

tkqXnUe.jpg

YUChZMy.jpg

W2N0FJs.jpg

47eY7Fz.jpg

Mine did... :nerd:

Gorgeous guys.

Anyone planning on picking up any of the Warmth pack? I'm kinda liking the lows...
I like the lows but I've started focusing more on older releases. Unless something HOT FIYAH comes out I'm gonna probably be buying pre-blue box for the next little while

Anyone planning on picking up any of the Warmth pack? I'm kinda liking the lows...

I really wish these had a gum sole... I'm feeling both pairs in this warmth pack, but I'd like to have a hybrid of the 2 :lol:

Whenever someone gets their pairs, post up on how they fit, curious if they'll be tight like the Petoskey Highs were.

Last edited:
been wanting a pair of shrimps since they released...still havent found a DS sz 12 pair under $200 though :frown:

Repped

Back
Top Bottom