2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Chiilllllllll I don't have a pair of somp's for somp saturdays or whatever it is you guys do with somp's around here
SOMP Sunday bruh & congratz  
wink.gif
 and dont trip bout them being tried on back in the day you used to be able to try on a shoe before deciding to buy or not and chances were the shoes you were buying had been tried on 
tongue.gif

SOMP Sunday bruh & congratz  :wink:  and dont trip bout them being tried on back in the day you used to be able to try on a shoe before deciding to buy or not and chances were the shoes you were buying had been tried on :tongue:

I'm not worrying about them being tried on, but I'm the type of seller on eBay that says if it's factory laced, tried on or worn... I like being honest with my buyers. It's what I remember from buying back in the early 2000's ... There wasn't all these deadstock accusations

I'm not worrying about them being tried on, but I'm the type of seller on eBay that says if it's factory laced, tried on or worn... I like being honest with my buyers. It's what I remember from buying back in the early 2000's ... There wasn't all these deadstock accusations
Yeah that's why I usually don't use VNDS as a descriptor. It is associated with too much asshattery. PADS if it could ACTUALLY pass as deadstock and used. DS if never tried on.

Too good looking, those Dranks.

And yes, Mondrians are like wearing a cartoon. They pop harder from a distance than anything but my Jeremy Scott collection.

I don't believe they did considering on their homepage they are advertising that the November GR's came in... Where did you hear this?

Go to their webstore, Nike stuff is only available via phone/email order now, you can't buy it directly from the site any more.

Go to their webstore, Nike stuff is only available via phone/email order now, you can't buy it directly from the site any more.
Yeah that has nothing to do with their account being pulled. It has to do with Nike's rules regarding online sales. Shops need to do phone orders only, we talked about it in the thread a few days back I think. Nike wants to minimize competition with NDC. Same reason they're planning on enforcing the MSRP thing.

Yeah that has nothing to do with their account being pulled. It has to do with Nike's rules regarding online sales. Shops need to do phone orders only, we talked about it in the thread a few days back I think. Nike wants to minimize competition with NDC. Same reason they're planning on enforcing the MSRP thing.

I didn't mean their account was getting pulled, but whether or not a store can sell online has to do with their Nike account. Same reason why not all skate shops sell online and why there are only 5 Jordan Brand accounts that sell online.

Civil had previously (within the last 2 months) been able to sell online, so I was just wondering if anyone knew what changed with their Nike account that they were no longer able to do it.

The reason phone and email orders are a loop hole is because they're rung up as an in store sale and just shipped out, thusly allowing Nike accounts without online capabilities to circumvent the system, so to speak.

Last edited:
All suede shoes just need to come like this now c'mon now

What kind of suede is on these shoes? Heavily waterproofed for sure.

I know the SOMPs have the euphoria nubuck just curious if these are a special suede or just treated.

I was against the suede toecap but after seeing that it changed my mind

I didn't mean their account was getting pulled, but whether or not a store can sell online has to do with their Nike account. Same reason why not all skate shops sell online and why there are only 5 Jordan Brand accounts that sell online.

Civil had previously (within the last 2 months) been able to sell online, so I was just wondering if anyone knew what changed with their Nike account that they were no longer able to do it.

The reason phone and email orders are a loop hole is because they're rung up as an in store sale and just shipped out, thusly allowing Nike accounts without online capabilities to circumvent the system, so to speak.
Yeah. The way I see it, Nike probably just wised up to the SB accounts that were doing that and threatened their account if they didn't pull it.

Back
Top Bottom