2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i don't care what anyone says... this is not a hobby..
this is an addiction.
How does your wife live with you? Or should I say with your shoes?
tongue.gif

I want that winter pack.
alien.gif

^dope pickups!
nice wears on the cny's and stars
been a few days since i rocked an sb
Nike Dunk SB Slam by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Once again;

Do you photo guys always walk around with your camera? If so what setup you using? Got a flip screen on your body or do you have an external screen? Or maybe just hit and miss?
makesomerice has more dunks than flight club
Man!

How does your wife live with you? Or should I say with your shoes?
tongue.gif
I know you didn't ask me this, but I can relate lol. I am up to about 70 pairs of SB's. I have about 30 pairs ready to wear out of box and the rest in boxes. The other day, she was like, "YOU HAVE 38 PAIRS OF SHOES RIGHT HERE ALONE!!!!" Thank God she didn't count the boxes. 

I know you didn't ask me this, but I can relate lol. I am up to about 70 pairs of SB's. I have about 30 pairs ready to wear out of box and the rest in boxes. The other day, she was like, "YOU HAVE 38 PAIRS OF SHOES RIGHT HERE ALONE!!!!" Thank God she didn't count the boxes. 
Haha lol one day she will be bored and count the boxes.

lacelocks on the CNYs - did they come with the sneakers or are they something extra? Just got a pair off ebay and they came with the little coin lace thingys

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My wife was getting on me about my closet the other day because I had like 17 shoe boxes and maybe 15 pairs on a shelf. Apparently that's "too many shoes". I have at least that many if not more at my parents house 2.5 hours away still lol.

So to appease her I reorganized the closet to make it look like less.

lacelocks on the CNYs - did they come with the sneakers or are they something extra? Just got a pair off ebay and they came with the little coin lace thingys
They did NOT come with lace locks. You just got a little extra sumthin' sumthin'

My wife was getting on me about my closet the other day because I had like 17 shoe boxes and maybe 15 pairs on a shelf. Apparently that's "too many shoes". I have at least that many if not more at my parents house 2.5 hours away still lol.

Happy wife = happy life haha

Using your parents place as a storage. +1

Hmmm now that you mention it. I hope my pair has some coins!!!!!!

sairo sairo well, i don't have as many as one would assume (and I mainly collect Jordan/Nike SB)... she is 100% aware of the qty.. can't hide them in our little place (they take up the top row of our mini walk-in closet). why hide something anyways?

apparently i was too lazy to take a panorama shot (picture missing about 7 SB's)
edit:
forgot about the favorites i keep in a desk drawer at work.

Last edited:

They came with the Asian release, a lot of people ordered the coins from eBay, some to comic effect since they didn't read the coin description and ended up getting a sack full of coins that were fist sized. It's a good luck thing.

They came with the Asian release, a lot of people ordered the coins from eBay, some to comic effect since they didn't read the coin description and ended up getting a sack full of coins that were fist sized. It's a good luck thing.
thanks for clarifying!

sairo sairo well, i don't have as many as one would assume (and I mainly collect Jordan/Nike SB)... she is 100% aware of the qty.. can't hide them in our little place (they take up the top row of our mini walk-in closet). why hide something anyways?

apparently i was too lazy to take a panorama shot (picture missing about 7 SB's)
edit:
forgot about the favorites i keep in a desk drawer at work.
Nice stacks.
Lol you got a collection at work? In case you want to switch up?

that was great 
laugh.gif

As others have mentioned, it came with the Asia release. You're also supposed to get a red pocket/envelope as well.

Newest pickup. Puff n' Stuffs from 2006. Gotta thank @rapcoz2134  because he put me onto this listing and I got these in PADS condition from the original owner for retail +$5 shipping. I gotta say fellas, while all of you are clamoring over the SOMP Euphoria Nubuck, ya'll are missing out on this nubuck which is arguably softer (I've owned 3 or 4 pairs of SOMP's so I can confidently say it's at least a close race).

That last shot is a bit over-exposed but I really like these shoes. Never on my radar before but I might double up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom