2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@DanVSMan pushin' that term PADS like me pushin' "Purple Dranks" and "Poltergeists"
[emoji]128536[/emoji]
Well, like I've mentioned, I hate VNDS. Holds a certain connotation for me. However, I think PADS is a legit term that should be used for the IG stunters who wear a shoe once to take a picture then never wear them again. If it looks like new, smells like new, and is used, I consider it PADS. 

i like it.. and i like you.
i wish all sellers posted videos like corgi.
Well, he's said before that he doesn't understand that with all the tech we have today, people are still taking pictures from 10 feet away for shoe listings. Videos really are the best. Is IG the best way to sell shoes? I don't know. For the seller maybe as it all but does away with chargebacks and scamming on the buyer's end but it is shady for the buyer because they have NO protection except for that guy's word. No perfect system but I do like the videos.

Well, he's said before that he doesn't understand that with all the tech we have today, people are still taking pictures from 10 feet away for shoe listings. Videos really are the best. Is IG the best way to sell shoes? I don't know. For the seller maybe as it all but does away with chargebacks and scamming on the buyer's end but it is shady for the buyer because they have NO protection except for that guy's word. No perfect system but I do like the videos.

They do if they get a paypal invoice and pay by credit card. Paying by any means other than credit card would put the buyer at risk.

Puff n stuffs are so clean, need a pair. Those are my size too.

Dope pick man
Thanks, man. If you never owned a pair, cop one. I got mine for $90 shipped, I'm sure you can get a pair for around that. And the quality is 
nthat.gif

They do if they get a paypal invoice and pay by credit card. Paying by any means other than credit card would put the buyer at risk.
Yeah but Corgi (and I think Gusto) only take weird payment methods like wire transfer and cashier's check/money order or something. It just feels like a scam with every purchase but they are totally legit, I guess.

Last edited:

Buying anything on the Internet is unfortunately a flawed system...no 100% way for buyers and sellers to be protected.

Thanks, man. If you never owned a pair, cop one. I got mine for $90 shipped, I'm sure you can get a pair for around that. And the quality is :nthat:

Yeah but Corgi (and I think Gusto) only take weird payment methods like wire transfer and cashier's check/money order or something. It just feels like a scam with every purchase but they are totally legit, I guess.

Corgi takes postal money orders and whatever Wells Fargo's transfer system is called.

He ships same time as you send the money order, but works for USPS, so can have the package recalled if the buyer flakes.

Last edited:

Nah, ninja accepts paypal... I can never get him or worm to respond to my emails though :lol:

Last edited:
Buying anything on the Internet is unfortunately a flawed system...no 100% way for buyers and sellers to be protected.
Corgi takes postal money orders and whatever Wells Fargo's transfer system is called.

He ships same time as you send the money order, but works for USPS, so can have the package recalled if the buyer flakes.
Anybody can recall a shipment. It costs a few bucks with UPS and probably USPS/FEDEX too, but you can do it relatively easily.
Nah, ninja accepts paypal... I can never get him or worm to respond to my emails though
laugh.gif
Yeah I've never ordered from Gusto. I will someday with all those deals he posts though... dang. And apparently if I can get through to him haha.

I just miss the sample size sadly.... I can fit a 10 in dunks but hurts the toes and I use to squeeze into a 9.5 on some jordans... But can't squeeze to a 9 for sample sadly :frown:

I just miss the sample size sadly.... I can fit a 10 in dunks but hurts the toes and I use to squeeze into a 9.5 on some jordans... But can't squeeze to a 9 for sample sadly :frown:
i miss going to sample sales.
...back in 2001 maybe 15 people at most would be waiting at each.

I never bothered cause I coodnt fit them lol.. Trust me I wood rock nothing but sample... Look at my ugly 7s in my avi lol people hate them but hey I like them n that is what matters

so wrong.. but so right.

I wonder if she ever got a vial of Michael Keaton's blood...? 

Back to dunk conversation, what was everyone's favorite black box release? The puf-n-stufs just jumped up the rankings quite a bit for me but I'd have to say my list is as follows:

1) Papa Bear
2) Neptune
3) Puf-N-Stufs
4) Takashi 2

I wonder if she ever got a vial of Michael Keaton's blood...? 

Back to dunk conversation, what was everyone's favorite black box release? The puf-n-stufs just jumped up the rankings quite a bit for me but I'd have to say my list is as follows:

1) Papa Bear
2) Neptune
3) Puf-N-Stufs
4) Takashi 2
I thought tak 2s were a gold box

Newest pickup. Puff n' Stuffs from 2006. Gotta thank @rapcoz2134  because he put me onto this listing and I got these in PADS condition from the original owner for retail +$5 shipping. I gotta say fellas, while all of you are clamoring over the SOMP Euphoria Nubuck, ya'll are missing out on this nubuck which is arguably softer (I've owned 3 or 4 pairs of SOMP's so I can confidently say it's at least a close race).

That last shot is a bit over-exposed but I really like these shoes. Never on my radar before but I might double up.
nice pickup but id still take SOMPs > Puff n Stuff... cant get with the colorway o& i dont puff n stuff

Back
Top Bottom