2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sat - BPLA - FCFS - AHHH Yeeah!

Acapulco Gold x @nikesb  Dunk High “Mowabb” Releasing This Saturday @ 12pm. First Come First Served, Limited Quantities. #brooklynprojectsLA

Don't say that......all the #hypes are gonna jump the fence hahaha. No shots fired at all, just seems like every release there's always a few people (myself included) that switch their opinion. I need them AG's though. All the feedback I've heard from people who've actually seen them in person so far has been nothing but good.

doesn't seem to be a lot of talk about them, you shouldn't have trouble buying a pair if you really want them.

Def go true to size on Acapulcos, the are pretty roomy

winner.
Yes!

Settle an offline argument....better looking shoe: Acapulco Golds or Warmth Pack Hi's?
Warm. ACG is loud in a bad way.

Sat - BPLA - FCFS - AHHH Yeeah!

Acapulco Gold x @nikesb Dunk High “Mowabb” Releasing This Saturday @ 12pm. First Come First Served, Limited Quantities. #brooklynprojectsLA
In love with the laces.

Got to be selective with drops cuz I gotta shop for nieces and nephews for xmas 8 altogether AAAAHHHHH

Hope the AG's are easy to get later on.

I think I'm going to double on the AGs, they are too good
smokin.gif
Don't say that......all the #hypes are gonna jump the fence hahaha. No shots fired at all, just seems like every release there's always a few people (myself included) that switch their opinion. I need them AG's though. All the feedback I've heard from people who've actually seen them in person so far has been nothing but good.
AG's are fire in person....

Back
Top Bottom