2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Combining an iconic design with famously skate-friendly performance Nike gives us Nike SB Warmth Dunk High Premium. In lieu of the usual suedes, leathers, nylons and the like, the entirety of the Dunk’s hightop upper boasts a wool-like textile that offers superlative warmth (and style) without compromising durability and stability. Black works the liner and laces, meanwhile, complementing the grey-and-white sweater aesthetic, and a gum midsole contrasts. The Nike SB Warmth Dunk High Premium is available now in-store or by phone for 119.95.

The iconic Dunk Low construction gets an update with the wool-like material as well with the Nike SB Warmth Dunk Low Pro. Black suede is overlaid at the toe and quarter-panel meanwhile, ramping up support and breathability, and white on the Swoosh and midsole enhance visibility on those dark winter evenings. The Nike SB Warmth Dunk Low Pro is available now in-store or by phone for 84.95.

Next up for the cult classic Nike SB Dunk Low Pro is this Dark Raisin colorway that sees the skate silhouette’s upper pieced together with purple overlays and blackened underlays. White branding, Swooshes, and a matching midsole provide contrast, with a vintage gum outsole tying the whole style code together. The Nike SB Dark Raisin Dunk Low Pro is available now in-store or by phone for 84.95.

Sunday | 12PM-6PM
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527

They're terrible in my opinion.

I guess if those are a black Friday release the concept dropping on the same day is very unlikely

If anyone is looking for these?.

I know you guys are all amped abao these new releases but I gotta say that the older stuff is where it's at. These $90 puff n stuffs are way more comfy (pre re-toolig) than any of the new stuff coming out. TO THE BAY!

I just read through the the last week of thread and the biggest takeaway is that I'm regretting not picking up a second pair of puff n stuffs when I had the chance. One of the few pairs I've worn all the way through.  Also, I'm stoked for the AG release.

I just read through the the last week of thread and the biggest takeaway is that I'm regretting not picking up a second pair of puff n stuffs when I had the chance. One of the few pairs I've worn all the way through.  Also, I'm stoked for the AG release.
I'm telling you, I have owned many older releases and they are just better than the newer stuff. I WILL buy some yeezy's and I loved plenty of new stuff that came out this year but it just can't hold a candle to the old stuff. And some of the older stuff is cheap, too! Retail plus $5 shipping for an 8 year old release worn maybe one time is just incredible in my book. People tax harder on newer GR's.

Haven't really been on here as much lately...
Caught up with work but has new images of this Yeezy SB dropped yet?

I do think they will be on eBay with ridiculous prices but don't think these will sit.

I think these will be "Lance Mountain" cop.

Ighht guys I know this is not nike sb related. But I got an offer for 375 for my yezzy foams and fire red 5s. The guy offer to come to me. Should I take it? Seems like a nice guy and i'm not trying to rob him or anything.. all together i spent 425 for both shoes. I assume if i ship both id lose about 40 dollars anyway. usps 18 bucks for shipping. 

i need advice. 

Back
Top Bottom