2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.transportskate.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=dunk

$80 shipped QS's (if you live outta Cali)

Last edited:

I know you guys are all amped abao these new releases but I gotta say that the older stuff is where it's at. These $90 puff n stuffs are way more comfy (pre re-toolig) than any of the new stuff coming out. TO THE BAY!
i was just thinking abao using that.. it's abao time someone did.. and i am so happy it was you.

this thread makes it hard to save on money lol. originally I was just gonna pick up a couple beaters from the outlet today, but now these AG are looking really tempting with the good feedback you guys are giving.

those "yeezy" dunks should be a nice consolation prize for those who miss out on the black infrareds.

Happy that the Giants won the World Series. Wore these today and the other pair a few days back:

And speaking of suede, Puf and Stuffs and all the other pairs you are all harping about do NOT compare unless you own these:

I've said my piece. Now back to hiding. :tongue:

Happy that the Giants won the World Series. Wore these today and the other pair a few days back:

And speaking of suede, Puf and Stuffs and all the other pairs you are all harping about do NOT compare unless you own these:

I've said my piece. Now back to hiding.
tongue.gif
Owned some forbes back in the day but I'll get another pair soon. Those and Iron Lows/Highs and Wheat highs

I know you guys are all amped abao these new releases but I gotta say that the older stuff is where it's at. These $90 puff n stuffs are way more comfy (pre re-toolig) than any of the new stuff coming out. TO THE BAY!
Just got a smile imagining batman saying to the bat mobile.

Probably going to pass on the Yeezys. It's going to be enough of a hassle securing 2 pairs of the black infrared 6s that day lol
So my mind was twisted for a second but you set me straight. Infared 6's that day baby!!

Back
Top Bottom