2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@DanVSMan I'd be in as long as I didn't have to do any organizing! haha.

I agree it would  be tough with shoes though and all the different sizes. Should be a minimum value agreement and a maximum value agreement also

@DanVSMan
can we call it the ChristmaSB exchange?
Sure!

@DanVSMan I'd be in as long as I didn't have to do any organizing! haha.

I agree it would  be tough with shoes though and all the different sizes. Should be a minimum value agreement and a maximum value agreement also
Like I said, I'll organize. Might take me a few days to get rules together and whatnot but it should be fairly simple. As far as values, minimum is more important than maximum really. Don't be giving $200 shoes away if you know you're getting $50 shoes in return. And if you don't care, then send whatever you want. No one is gonna complain if you send them tiff lows and if you don't mind getting Snake Eyes in return, then no harm no foul.

I got a 12.5 (I wear a 13). I still can't believe it. The 13 LITERALLY SOLD OUT IN 1 SECOND (i.e. was botted out in 1 second).
Yup. It was gone (as in OOS) faster than any other shoe I've tried for. No captcha cuz apparently nike can't handle captchas. Oh well.

I got a 12.5 (I wear a 13). I still can't believe it. The 13 LITERALLY SOLD OUT IN 1 SECOND (i.e. was botted out in 1 second).
you'll have to post on-feet pics...
Sam%20Gif.gif

This blind exchange thing sounds pretty cool, being up in Canada probably puts me out though :lol:. That and there's probably only one pair of sb's I'd be willing to let go. I look forward to the pics when you guys do it though :smokin

This blind exchange thing sounds pretty cool, being up in Canada probably puts me out though
laugh.gif
. That and there's probably only one pair of sb's I'd be willing to let go. I look forward to the pics when you guys do it though
smokin.gif
Yeah international is out I'm afraid. Too high of a shipping cost to be giving **** away.

Back
Top Bottom