2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So the guy is letting me return the skunks, the thing is is that I bought them through a PayPal invoice. How do I return them and make sure I'm protected incase he decides to not refund me the money once he gets them?
You'll have to initiate a dispute, seller will have to agree to a refund pending a return, PayPal will hold funds until they confirm delivery, and once tracking shows delivered the funds will be released to you.

You'll have to initiate a dispute, seller will have to agree to a refund pending a return, PayPal will hold funds until they confirm delivery, and once tracking shows delivered the funds will be released to you.

Thanks man. Will this impact the sellers PayPal account at all? Like will it give him a strike or something because I don't want his account effected in anyway for something that's not his fault

Yeezus!

totally worth getting.. i posted some pretty decent pics a few pages back.. much better than the poltergeist lows that i got. #pullthetriggeralready

,,,and shoejocky is super legit, they even triple box.
Rice I let you peer pressure me into it... I was already weak lol Decided to get the warmth out of the way before the SB High November rain starts.

Last edited:
Alright so guys. Here's my thoughts. We could do our own exchange, if we wanted. Doesn't have to be shoes but anything Nike SB. There's online Generators that do secret santa's for you. So if I were to organize it, I wouldn't know who got me (although maybe that isn't THAT important). I know between the regulars in here we could get something cool done. Buyer beware, your rep depends on how you do haha.

Exchange would be dope, and its great that people do it, but Idk way to many d-bags these days. That said, PM me I maybe interested.

Exchange would be dope, and its great that people do it, but Idk way to many d-bags these days. That said, PM me I maybe interested.
Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints  @vuezie1127  @Sipy  @bballermarkie  @CarolinaKickG  @civickid96  @verse001  @LTrain23  @jLi119  @MaladeeN  @chizzle  @MakeSomeRice  @9thWonder23kid  @John00  @StillIn729  @Dcypoe81  @rapcoz2134  

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMeltsand @Siye  on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.

Nike SB Dunk Low “Warmth” (BLACK/IVORY-BLACK-HYPER GRAPE)
Posted: 30 Oct 2014 10:29 AM PDT
Now available, the Nike SB Dunk Low “Warmth” (BLACK/IVORY-BLACK-HYPER GRAPE)

KEEP WARM, CONTROL YOUR BOARD.
Combining classic styling with performance-geared durability and protection, Nike SB Dunk Low Warmth delivers superior comfort in a wool-detailed design made for the cold.
Wool and textile upper provides comfort and warmth.
Full-length foam midsole cushions your step.
Heel Nike Zoom unit in sockliner enhances cushioning.
Flexible rubber outsole offers low-profile durability.
Black Sheep is an authorized Nike SB dealer and premium Quickstrike account. Visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.

Nike SB Dunk High “Warmth” (BLACK/BLACK-GUM MED BROWN)
Posted: 30 Oct 2014 10:10 AM PDT
Now available, the Nike SB Dunk High “Warmth” (BLACK/BLACK-GUM MED BROWN)

COMFORT AND CONTROL, WARMED.
Nike SB Dunk High Warmth combines classic high-top styling with performance-geared durability and protection, delivering superior comfort in a wool-detailed design made for the cold.
Wool and textile upper provides comfort and warmth.
Full-length foam midsole cushions your step.
Heel Nike Zoom unit in sockliner enhances cushioning.
Flexible rubber outsole offers low-profile durability.
High-top design provides support around your ankle.
Black Sheep is an authorized Nike SB dealer and premium Quickstrike account. Visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.

BLACK SHEEPNC.COM

Happy Halloween guys.

I still drop in and read the posts from time to time even if I don't post something myself.

Please be safe tonight!

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints @vuezie1127 @Sipy @bballermarkie @CarolinaKickG @civickid96 @verse001 @LTrain23 @jLi119 @MaladeeN @chizzle @MakeSomeRice @9thWonder23kid @John00 @StillIn729 @Dcypoe81 @rapcoz2134 

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMeltsand @Siye on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.

I'm never picked...
Or I'm picked last...

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints  @vuezie1127  @Sipy  @bballermarkie  @CarolinaKickG  @civickid96  @verse001  @LTrain23  @jLi119  @MaladeeN  @chizzle  @MakeSomeRice  @9thWonder23kid  @John00  @StillIn729  @Dcypoe81  @rapcoz2134  

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMeltsand @Siye  on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.

I'm never picked...
Or I'm picked last...
Like I said, if I forgot anyone tell me (and also I'm sorry) but we could do a nice, big exchange. Get in on it, too, AT

Like I said, if I forgot anyone tell me (and also I'm sorry) but we could do a nice, big exchange. Get in on it, too, AT

Ok, so I'm guessing that there would be a Minimum and Maximum on the SB Article?
And would it be based off of what I think something is worth, or what the Market says something is worth?
For example: I wouldn't pay anything for Supreme, But someone else may think it's worth Mucho $$$$$.

Ok, so I'm guessing that there would be a Minimum and Maximum on the SB Article?
And would it be based off of what I think something is worth, or what the Market says something is worth?
For example: I wouldn't pay anything for Supreme, But someone else may think it's worth Mucho $$$$$.
We will likely set a cap, but you can go over that cap. Just don't be upset if you get something under the cap in return. Value can be whatever you want to make it, retail, resale, perceived, etc.
AT with the quick "copy / paste" post...& you wonder why your never picked
laugh.gif

oh & @DanVSMan, count me in
smokin.gif
Alright, homie. I think we could do something huge. The live gold code I sent you work? Sorry if it was too late haha I couldn't stay up until 4 waiting for the homie to send me a freaking code.

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints
 @vuezie1127
 @Sipy
 @bballermarkie
 @CarolinaKickG
 @civickid96
 @verse001
 @LTrain23
 @jLi119
 @MaladeeN
 @chizzle
 @MakeSomeRice
 @9thWonder23kid
 @John00
 @StillIn729
 @Dcypoe81
 @rapcoz2134

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
and @Siye
 on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.
I'd be more than happy to do it. And there's plenty of size thirteen hete

You forgot me!

Just kidding I don't even buy dunks anymore.

Just here for the nostalgia of a once great shoe forgotten

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom