2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Definitely down, we just need some parameters. I'm clueless to this stuff but if another thread can do it why not this one? We got a good mixture of mature people here. And we got some good detectives if someone tries to back out.

You forgot me!

Just kidding I don't even buy dunks anymore.

Just here for the nostalgia of a once great shoe forgotten
Hey man, if you want in, do it. I am by no means saying the list I typed out is all the people that can join. But I don't want people in here that we never see because they probably don't care if they get publicly ridiculed for dipping out of a friendly gift exchange. I only want people that care enough about the community to not pull that BS. That's why I listed the people I listed, just off the top of my head.

Definitely down, we just need some parameters. I'm clueless to this stuff but if another thread can do it why not this one? We got a good mixture of mature people here. And we got some good detectives if someone tries to back out.
I'll try to figure all that stuff out and have something up by the end of this weekend. We should really try to make this happen (sent out and everything) in the next few weeks to avoid the holiday rush. New or Used doesn't matter, but don't give someone shoes with holes in them that smell bad (goes without saying). I got some nice SB stuff that people may enjoy so I'm really down with the idea.

Happy Halloween peoples... Think I'm going to leave work early and get my "candy" on lol

haha yeah i just dont have anything i'm willing to part with that isn't completely thrashed

definitely looking forward to seeing the whole thing play out tho

Happy Halloween peoples... Think I'm going to leave work early and get my "candy" on lol

Got a couple bottles on lock to pop later. Champeezy.
Count me in if it goes down..don't forget these fellas: @Sole Reaver, @osyrhiz, @chiva1908, and @void4114
Gracias for the reminder. I can't possibly remember every regular, and there's no way that everyone will partake, but we'll try to get as many people as possible. It'll be a Christmas Miracle and I'm more than happy to arrange it.
@DanVSMan
down.. i hope i get someone who is an 8.5.
Yeah. If not I'll just buy you some kicks and send em to you haha

haha yeah i just dont have anything i'm willing to part with that isn't completely thrashed

definitely looking forward to seeing the whole thing play out tho
Ok homie. Did you partake in the SUPNT exchange? I missed out cuz I wasn't trying to read 10 pages a day of AF1 BS.

if anyone knows whose been here and contributed to the thread with valuable info and not just nonsense it would be @John00. alot of people that used to post in here have been MIA including John himself. also @Dcypoe81  with his photo memory 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints  @vuezie1127  @Sipy  @bballermarkie  @CarolinaKickG  @civickid96  @verse001  @LTrain23  @jLi119  @MaladeeN  @chizzle  @MakeSomeRice  @9thWonder23kid  @John00  @StillIn729  @Dcypoe81  @rapcoz2134  

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMeltsand @Siye  on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.
Count me in!  We gotta make sure we get as many big footers included as possible, it's a struggle out here!!!

if anyone knows whose been here and contributed to the thread with valuable info and not just nonsense it would be @John00
. alot of people that used to post in here have been MIA including John himself.

Na he's definitely still around and if he wants in he should be definitely included. Dude is responsible for like half of my SB alone :lol:

if anyone knows whose been here and contributed to the thread with valuable info and not just nonsense it would be @John00. alot of people that used to post in here have been MIA including John himself. also @Dcypoe81  with his photo memory 
laugh.gif
That's definitely true. I'd like to get some old cats in on this but they'e rarely here anymore so I gotta go with the regulars I've seen since my reappearance in NT.
Big thanks to @hadowajp & @DanVSMan for coming through with those emergency xbox live codes...very appreciated fellas Repped
No problem, homie.

lol

well i struck out on the supreme af1s so I need the yeezy dunks to feel like a true hypebeast

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints
 @vuezie1127
 @Sipy
 @bballermarkie
 @CarolinaKickG
 @civickid96
 @verse001
 @LTrain23
 @jLi119
 @MaladeeN
 @chizzle
 @MakeSomeRice
 @9thWonder23kid
 @John00
 @StillIn729
 @Dcypoe81
 @rapcoz2134

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
and @Siye
 on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.

danvsman danvsman I THINK you meant me and not @Ltrain23. But I could be wrong. And I'll do it.

Well I'm not talking about getting everyone and their sister in. But if we did one with you, @mints  @vuezie1127  @Sipy  @bballermarkie  @CarolinaKickG  @civickid96  @verse001  @LTrain23  @jLi119  @MaladeeN  @chizzle  @MakeSomeRice  @9thWonder23kid  @John00  @StillIn729  @Dcypoe81  @rapcoz2134  

If I forgot any regulars, let me know. I left out @GatorBeltsNPattieMeltsand @Siye  on purpose because of #BaeSizes and it's not much of a surprise if you guys can only trade with each other.
appreciate you including me but I'd have to stay out of this one, been really busy and haven't been contributing as much as I used to due to new work time constraints. Sounds like fun though and hope to see some good posts to follow on it!

appreciate you including me but I'd have to stay out of this one, been really busy and haven't been contributing as much as I used to due to new work time constraints. Sounds like fun though and hope to see some good posts to follow on it!
Definitely understandable. Just wanted to try to include everyone I could think of at the time.

Back
Top Bottom