2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope they keep sneaking them up there early. Beat out Kicks Deals. Especially once something can't miss actually goes up.

Last edited:
It seems that slept on cw's always become a thing of interest once they are no longer available.
nerd.gif
In regards to recent releases (3-4 years)
I mean, I get it. It's not like it's the WORST colorway or anything, but when you look and see that the Challenge Reds, Thunder Blues and BHM Lows have BEEN ON SALE and they're STILL sitting on the site. It's gotta make you wonder. I mean, buy what you like, maybe it's just me but I don't get it.

Last edited:
It seems that slept on cw's always become a thing of interest once they are no longer available.
nerd.gif
In regards to recent releases (3-4 years)
That's for sure. A lot of the cw's that I slept on during their release, I've come around to now, and I'm pretty sure it's the same case for a lot of people. You might not be feelin it today, but that doesn't mean that you can't change your mind later on.
I remember theses sitting EVERYWHERE. I can't believe people are actually buying them. There's better dunks on Premier that are just sitting now IMO.

Active had them for $54.97 at one point.

Link: http://www.activerideshop.com/!d!LG...SB/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Premium-Shoe-ObsidianRed
Damn, this would've been a steal! Unfortunately, I didn't do my research on kicks back then like I do now. lol

i feel like thats always happened to SB, the heat sits, then a few years later people look back and are like damn those are fire whyd i pass on those; and the people who got them on clearance when they first dropped end up making a killing reselling 

Back
Top Bottom