2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trust me.

The only thing I want right now to restock would be those Mint/Red Low SBs. That would be nice to have a chance at again :D

Question #1: What are your thoughts on female sneaker heads? Do you respect them for their collections or do you feel like they're just collecting for attention? Are they misrepresented in the community? What are your experiences with them?

Question# 2: With sneakers being such a big part of your life, have sneakers ever influenced what women you've dated? Has sneakers ever gotten a woman to become interested in you romantically? Stories?

Question #3: If you had to give away all but three pairs of the sneakers in your collection, what 3 would you keep and why?

Question #4: What's a sneaker that is SUPER HYPED now, that you remember releasing and passing on or copping with ease? What makes it SO hyped now, and do you think it's justified looking back?

1. My thoughts on female sneakerheads are the same as they are on female DJs: indifferent. The term sneakerhead should be ambiguous as far as gender goes IMO. Being a guy or girl should have no bearing on being a sneakerhead. I do respect females with dope collections, however some females (like some males) try too hard to flaunt their (sometimes) minimal collection and just come off douchey. Case in point ThatHoeGirlKaty. Her collection is mediocre if that. The only thing she really has, that I've seen anyway, are 2 pairs of tiffany dunks which she has no problem in posting over and over and over. We get it beezy you got tifs, move on. The only reason you're relevant(?) is cuz of Zayax but even still.

2. Never influenced the women I've dated or that have been attracted to me. Most female sneakerheads one finds is via social media, In fact all the exes have been on their heel and boot game which was cool but when it came to sneakers I cried when all they had were running shoes :frown: and were super indifferent about sneakers.

3. ugh this is a tough one. 2 of the 3 are easy.

1st up I'd keep my UNDFTD white/gums. These represent so much to me because of the nostalgia. Owning these was a pipe dream.

900x900px-LL-470efebe_IMG_2631.jpeg

2nd I'd say my Playoff XIs. These were the first Jordans I remember wanting. I saw them on this one dude in HS who always had the freshest kicks and was probably one of the only people I remember rocking DKNY in HS (this was 95-96). Even if these are the 2012s finally owning them makes me smile.

900x900px-LL-216259f4_9487_10200266833256113_1925428921_n.jpeg

3rd is a doozy cuz not many kicks I have strong feelings about. I guess I'd go with the SPOT dunks. I really liked this shoe in person > pics.

261407_506307659416223_1352050226_n.jpg

4.hmmmm, hands down it'd be a tie with Concord SBs and Digi Floral Janos. Hypebeasts and resellers came out in full force for these. Hype was strong on the Concords and the Janos just got hyped because of Supreme.

I see a lot of ppl have the same view on SBs as me. There has been color ways I didn't like in person but bought anyway and they grew on me. Also If I don't like em they'll sit and maybe become a come up down the line for me. My Girl says my SB addiction is hilarious

I mean, I get it. It's not like it's the WORST colorway or anything, but when you look and see that the Challenge Reds, Thunder Blues and BHM Lows have BEEN ON SALE and they're STILL sitting on the site. It's gotta make you wonder. I mean, buy what you like, maybe it's just me but I don't get it.

I'll tell you this though, in several years all the cw's that you mentioned above will be highly sought after. :nerd:

^^^

REAL SEXY. I want to scoop them up but I just spent money on Flyknit Trainers and Neon 95s. :nerd:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom