2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Instant copp for me
nthat.gif

They're not up at SPoT yet.[/quote]
That's was going to be the next question, the disposable though Sb going hard the last few months

The Dunk CMFT PRM goes down under for inspiration with a retooled silhouette that offers unprecedented comfort. The design employs a molded Ortholite sock liner–7mm thick–inside a slimmer last, reducing bulk to highlight only what’s essential. Comfort is further emphasized with a lightweight Phylon midsole—showcased within a cutout rubber outsole—and a Zoom Air unit in the heel. Additionally, memory foam in the collar and tongue conforms to your foot, allowing the Dunk to further form to your every step.
     Design-wise, the Dunk CMFT PRM has also been reimagined. Featuring a distressed black leather upper, the shoe is wrapped in reptile-inspired overlays, mimicking a crocodile wrangler’s tonal, leather-clad outfit. Stitching along the reflective toe box and a bone-tinted dubrey reflects the jagged contours of a crocodile’s piercing teeth and powerful bite. A serrated metallic Swoosh cuts across the medial and lateral sides of the design, making the legendary profile as dangerous as the wrangler himself

10787856_916720491686632_919666898_n.jpg
Nike does a good job with white backgrounds to make the shoes look even slicker BUT I'm still on these!
Good company for the safaris.
Nike%20Dunk%20Low%20Safari%20Animal%20aka%20Pack%20440_03_LRG.jpg

Last edited:
Blades NYC is doing a raffle tomorrow from 1-6pm for the AGs. Didn't think it was that serious but I guess that's how they do releases now. 

Back
Top Bottom