2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also if anybody has trouble ( I doubt it ) my shops doing phone orders Monday just let me know if you guys can't get a pair

Nobody should have a problem getting these. I'm passing even on disco. Would look at warmth lows on uber disco though.

might have to move my size 11 yoth and find a bigger size, love em to death but i cant do the down sizing anymore 
frown.gif
nerd.gif
 those TTS?

Warmth highs grew on me. 

Would cop but Im really trying to limit purchases recently until some stuff sells.  Lets see how the discount game works with them. 

That's good cuz i want the AG on Discount later.. then on Release Date

and the Snake things???

man, Hope they make it to NIKE Outlet clearance RACK $19.99

it's NOV - BLACK infrared 6's is everything this month

and those yeezy's dunks

I'm loving the AGs and not concerned in the least about being able to pick them up.

Are those dusty cactus GRs a November drop anyone know? Those were nice and def on my disco list.

Anyone know the release count breakdowns for the last few years?

Like 2013 - # of GR and QS? Ect.

Just curious as to when the shift to "wait for discount" happened. I know everyone doesn't wait but a good many in this thread are of that mentality it seems. Granted we aren't the only ones buying SBs or any sneaker for that matter but I feel the community is a good measuring stick for what essentially went wrong.

I ask this continuing the conversation from yesterday as I believe an over saturated market is to blame.

Too many releases in too short of a timespan being sold to consumers who live in an economy coming out of recession in many ways still. Limited money to be spent on sneakers or other non-essential items is making that choice a lot harder for many. Do you buy that pair now or wait for the sales to hit to save some money?

If the new guidelines Nike is giving to account holders regarding sales is true then the idea of "support your local" while Nike is saying 'don't advertise sales' is going to put a lot of well meaning business owners into a bad predicament especially those who are truly local and do not maintain a large online presence.

Last edited:
Anyone know the release count breakdowns for the last few years?

Like 2013 - # of GR and QS? Ect.

Just curious as to when the shift to "wait for discount" happened. I know everyone doesn't wait but a good many in this thread are of that mentality it seems. Granted we aren't the only ones buying SBs or any sneaker for that matter but I feel the community is a good measuring stick for what essentially went wrong.

I ask this continuing the conversation from yesterday as I believe an over saturated market is to blame.

Too many releases in too short of a timespan being sold to consumers who live in an economy coming out of recession in many ways still. Limited money to be spent on sneakers or other non-essential items is making that choice a lot harder for many. Do you buy that pair now or wait for the sales to hit to save some money?

If the new guidelines Nike is giving to account holders regarding sales is true then the idea of "support your local" while Nike is saying 'don't advertise sales' is going to put a lot of well meaning business owners into a bad predicament especially those who are truly local and do not maintain a large online presence.

Someone ( dcypoe81 dcypoe81 maybe?) had a pictorial chart of the releases from this and last year (maybe 2012 too, I don't recall).

Back
Top Bottom