2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lemme dump the list..

subject to change 
grin.gif

Where are you getting your numbers from? These must change in the coming days because size 11 getting twice as much love as everyone else? average shoe size around a 10 so that doesn't make sense. I know I said this about your no size 7.5/10 theory but I'd say let's keep the speculation to a minimum until day of.

Not to mention why have a full size run but not include size 5 / 6 or whatever?

Last edited:
Where are you getting your numbers from? These must change in the coming days because size 11 getting twice as much love as everyone else? average shoe size around a 10 so that doesn't make sense. I know I said this about your no size 7.5/10 theory but I'd say let's keep the speculation to a minimum until day of.

Not to mention why have a full size run but not include size 5 / 6 or whatever?

I can halfway confirm that his analysis is correct...I'll look into it more tonight but it's looking like it's gonna be a tough cop online.

Edit: unless Premier just doesn't have full stock loaded online yet, I guess?

Last edited:
Yes, AGs are true to size.

There is no way those numbers for the NL lows are correct, I bet there will be 50 to 100 pairs of each size, smaller and huge sizes being lower in numbers...

They might just hold some stock back from online to supply the foot traffic, no?

Theory:

Premier has the previously stated inventory allocated for the online releases, and will add inventory that doesn't sell during the store launch to the website.

Thoughts?

You guys are taking everything so absolutely.

The inventory he posted is what's loaded RIGHT NOW. It's impossible to know if Premier will add more, and if they do how much that will be.

We're just trying to keep everyone in the proverbial loop. Don't shoot the messenger.

There's just no reason to post those size numbers though, they are incorrect and will just make people silly lol

This is my opinion of course :nerd:

Posting the stock for sizing comes in handy in my opinion, it gives you a better concept and less heartbreak at the end.

Only, of course, if the information is from a reliable source.

Absolutely, it's all speculation nobody should be taking it as 100%. Just be prepared to strike out IMO.

There is no way those numbers for the NL lows are correct, I bet there will be 50 to 100 pairs of each size, smaller and huge sizes being lower in numbers...
Thank you. I don't know if they;ll quite have 50-100 per size but I'm guessing an online allocation of at least 300-500.
Theory:

Premier has the previously stated inventory allocated for the online releases, and will add inventory that doesn't sell during the store launch to the website.

Thoughts?
This is exactly why numbers should not be posted yet. First, the online inventory is probably not put up completely. Second, if there are left overs from in-store release, they will put them online like they're doing with the 100 decks.
 It's impossible to know if Premier will add more, and if they do how much that will be.
This is why it shouldn't be posted, again.
There's just no reason to post those size numbers though, they are incorrect and will just make people silly lol

This is my opinion of course
nerd.gif
That is EXACTLY what I'm saying. Why post numbers that you KNOW FOR A FACT are incomplete. Causing a ruckus over nothing. Do not post numbers until Saturday morning. At least then there's a pretty good chance the numbers are firm. Now we're just looking at complete and utter speculation.

I won't post anymore updates on the inventory.

Apologizes to anyone who was harmed by the information.
Haha no animals were harmed in the making of this inventory sheet. Just try to minimize the inventory updates because first you said 7.5/10 weren't being released (which was obviously not true) and now you're saying no size 5 or 6 with 11 getting the most pairs. None of it makes sense so until it's finalized just keep watching and avoid bringing the numbers in here and adding coal to the hype train reservoir.

And just FYI I'm not hating. Appreciate you doing the work and trying to share info but it's too early to tell so I'm just trying to avoid the downfall of the SB thread over some early/incomplete numbers.

Last edited:
I won't post anymore updates on the inventory.

Apologizes to anyone who was harmed by the information.

LOL, breaking hearts on a Thursday.

I, personally, don't find anything wrong with posting that information and I find it funny that a lot of peopple complain about it. It's like if you don't believe it, then don't believe it and go after the shoe. It's really simple.

To come and complain about someone trying to get this community some sort of information doesn't make sense.

lemme dump the list..

[table][tr][td]4.5[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]5[/td]

[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]5.5[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]6[/td]

[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]6.5[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]7[/td]

[TD]3[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td]

[TD]2[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]8[/td]

[TD]5[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td]

[TD]3[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]9[/td]

[TD]8[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td]

[TD]8[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]10[/td]

[TD]7[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td]

[TD]8[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]11[/td]

[TD]17[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td]

[TD]7[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]12[/td]

[TD]9[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]13[/td]

[TD]5[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]14[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]15[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][/table]

subject to change >D  
How do people even do this? lol. Thats crazy. I need to get into coding or something.
I wear sz 11.5 in SB but ill surely have two computers up and running for one of each size, lol.

I was somehow able to get a sz 11 in the Petoskey Premier version on release last year. Hopefully i have the same luck this year.

How do people even do this? lol. Thats crazy. I need to get into coding or something.
I wear sz 11.5 in SB but ill surely have two computers up and running for one of each size, lol.

I was somehow able to get a sz 11 in the Petoskey Premier version on release last year. Hopefully i have the same luck this year.
It takes some time but once you figure it out it isn't all that hard just a matter of doing the ground work. @rapcoz2134  and @sharkin  do a good job with it, though.

Back
Top Bottom