2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice, might pick up a pair of those dusty cactus' for the girlfriend....and I'm under the impression those mystic green were a "Nike exclusive" like those blue lows with the yellow swoosh.

http://swoo.sh/1qymuJg

The Premier apparel is really dope! Hopefully I can purchase em at a later date.

Interesting to hear the theme about the CNCPTS collab. I thought CNCPTs was dropping in December or early next year, but I guess waiting till next Black Friday or whenever they drop will suffice.

Anyone know how good those two codes are good for?...Disposables and Warmth Pack Lows maybe my fall back if I strike out on Premiers.

I'm assuming the Premier gear is actually Premier gear as opposed to Nike SB like withe Petoskeys, since they have a $29 price point on the hoodies.

Acorn Highs for my Non SB, still with Zoom Air, and a surprising amount of padding on the tongue and ankles Dunk wear of the day.

I know I convinced a few people to try these and the linens/snakes out when they started dropping in price, but I'm saying it again and I'll say it every time I wear these. You should get them while they're still bargain priced.

The leather on them creases and sounds like leather as you move around in them in a quiet room.

Last edited:
Quartersnacks?
Nothing recently compares to SOMP's this year in terms of material. The euphoric nubuck used is reminiscent of the materials used in the past. Come to think of it, I don't even think there's been many (if any) SB's in the past 3-4 years that have used nubuck.

Back
Top Bottom