2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
 go schleep homie

I've been waiting around to see if the Beijings go to outlets, seemed like they were selling ok, but not flying off the shelves. Do you guys think they will?

FYI premier update to my size 10 homies

they changed the inventory on the site, there are 7 pairs of size 10 now.

good luck copping :smile:

lemme dump the list..
[table][tr][td]4.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]
subject to change 
grin.gif

Last edited:

lemme dump the list..
[table][tr][td]4.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]
going to be so many sad people come saturday unfrotunately. Hopefully the fam here gets to eat. 

going to be so many sad people come saturday unfrotunately. Hopefully the fam here gets to eat. 

They are straight messing with people imo, there will be a lot more pairs than that available.

Last edited:
My dude.

What's that thing about giving a man a fish versus teaching him how to fish?

Rep that man!

Also--14.5...tf?

Last edited:
Not gonna believe that list till I strike out Saturday morning but on the plus the Highs look really good. Hopefully the Highs have 3M & a glow bottom as well.

Not gonna believe that list till I strike out Saturday morning but on the plus the Highs look really good. Hopefully the Highs have 3M & a glow bottom as well.

Highs have 3m stars kind of like Paparazzis, and the sole glows as well

Back
Top Bottom