2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

was a fun week at least waiting for these releases.  get a nice break this weekend tho.   Wonder if we'll get a suprise spacejam restock?  would make me happy since ive been searching for those for a long while now.

Man if they drop the skunks its gonna be likd a size 6 and 15 i wodnt get my hopes up...i payed 250 for a pair a while ago thought it was a good deal

definitely wasn't a FSR of the kostons, gonna wait and see if they drop another restock later today...

I lol'd at the koston lows drop, Most pple slept on them when they first dropped because of the skinny tongue. I remember them joints were going on sale at my local skate shop and some online spots.

Waiting To Cop These And Brazils Below Retail... I Kno They Aint Going No Where
That's what I'm thinking on the highs, but couldn't resist on the lows. You guys will probably all scoop for below retail in a month and a half and I'll be all like...

...wondering if I should have waited.

DAH WELL.

BTW, NikeSBMe, I saw you had rep 99 and you're always helpful in the thread so bumped you to the triple digits!

WAY better.  wonder if they added more servers or if the traffic just slowed from the first few days?

Their site seems to be much better than Mondays debacle john00

Yeah it is it was a mess the beginning of the week.

Thanks for the responses. Repped all. I think it may be a combination of people losing interest and a server upgrade. Either way, Premier is really stepping their game up. I like A LOT of the moves they made.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses. Repped all. I think it may be a combination of people losing interest and a server upgrade. Either way, Premier is really stepping their game up. I like A LOT of the moves they made.
Agreed.

REPPED and props to Premier....

**EDIT: You've been REPPED fam....

Last edited:
Waiting To Cop These And Brazils Below Retail... I Kno They Aint Going No Where
That's what I'm thinking on the highs, but couldn't resist on the lows. You guys will probably all scoop for below retail in a month and a half and I'll be all like...

DAH WELL.

BTW, NikeSBMe, I saw you had rep 99 and you're always helpful in the thread so bumped you to the triple digits!
Lol I read that "DAH WELL" in a Will Smith voice. :lol:

I dont think the Squadrons are going to sit. I thought the tars would sit and only obscure sizes sat. Only people with really small feet got the Tars for the low.

Those black apc's looking nice. Repped.

I think squadrans and Brazil's will sit for a bit..
Will pick up the Brazil's on sale..

DAH WELL.

REPPED!!! And I Try To Help My BROTHAS Out As Much As I Can!!!

Was just organizing some stuff and noticed RideFourever had a price tag of $199.95 on my WPF. 
laugh.gif
 They were also selling Lemon Twist Janos FIRST PAIR FOR $150  and any other pairs that you bought were $200. That store is hilarious.

Last edited:
They were also selling Lemon Twist Janos FIRST PAIR FOR $150  and any other pairs that you bought were $200. That store is hilarious.
i just saw this on their site a few days ago.   That's clown **** right there, but hey if people are dumb enough to buy em I guess...

I still do want a pair of sz11.5 lemon twist

Back
Top Bottom