2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i have posted up pics of these before...but idc, rode the bike a bit last night, was really scared of getting a fat bug splatter on the suede lol.

if anyone is on the fence about these i highly recommend, that long cut suede is too damn nice.

First Post....really signed up because this thread is so dope.

Props to the person that dropped the link for the Brazils for sale, I couldn't get those in my size (hard out here for a 13) but I got the Squadron Highs on the way. I'm gonna post some on feet pics when they come in, I don't believe there are any yet.

I don't mind the restocks, but that because money isn't unlimited over here....so I missed out on some stuff (Tauntuns & Denims) and hoping to catch one.

I'll leave with a hypothetical question: If NikeSb decided to not drop any new quickstrikes for a calendar year, and instead did retros would you be mad at that? Which 12 shoes would you like them to bring back? I got a ton because I got in during the gold box era...tons of kicks I missed.

I love my koziks, great concept, great materials, just over all a clean dunk high :smokin

Last edited:
I'll leave with a hypothetical question: If NikeSb decided to not drop any new quickstrikes for a calendar year, and instead did retros would you be mad at that? Which 12 shoes would you like them to bring back? I got a ton because I got in during the gold box era...tons of kicks I missed.
since i missed like....everything.....I, personally, would really like it.   Especially if they did it like how they do the QS's where they only release them in brick/mortar stores and not on NDC i guess i dont really see how it could hurt the brand at all.

Last edited:
If that list is close, I would be overall pretty disappointed. Got my Skeletors in yesterday, only pair I went for. Shoutout Sneakerfan for getting the pics up of his.

I'd consider Miller High Life and Koston Lows though.

Looks like it's unlikely we see any QS, even from blue box era. DERBYS is what I've been hoping for most. I'll continue to check, but my hopes aren't high.
How much did the Skeletors run?  I was on the hunt for them for the longest and ended up buying today from Blue & Cream NYC for $120.  Not a bad price considering I've seen them advertised at $170.  Theve also got a decent size run in the Green Lanterns for $120 and Huxtables for $350.  No returns for cash though - just store credit.

http://www.blueandcream.com/

How much did the Skeletors run?  I was on the hunt for them for the longest and ended up buying today from Blue & Cream NYC for $120.  Not a bad price considering I've seen them advertised at $170.  Theve also got a decent size run in the Green Lanterns for $120 and Huxtables for $350.  No returns for cash though - just store credit.

http://www.blueandcream.com/
they were $85 on Tuesday on premier.  sold out really quickly though

one hour to go... and premier gives us a preview, but they already took it down.

today we have that Blue/Gold Koston 313170-400  down there.  I'm guessing that's todays drop and they were just giving it a testeroo.

good luck all.

^ Thanks for the info.  Great price!  I'm sure at $85 they flew...I never even saw them.  $120 is pushing it but $170 is rediculous.  LMAO @ Gilly da Fish (from Philly?)

those blue kostons are sharp, wonder if its a FSR.

When they popped up, the sizes hadn't yet but the link was active but now taken down.  It is one of the shoes that the one ebayer had, so it seems possible for the release today

I think i'm in for a purr

^ Thanks for the info.  Great price!  I'm sure at $85 they flew...I never even saw them.  $120 is pushing it but $170 is rediculous.  LMAO @ Gilly da Fish (from Philly?)
naw from rural IL,   btw thanks for that link, I scooped those mint/reds i had passed on earlier.   $35 over retail but oh well, I wanted them

I haven't really wanted any of these restocks yet... If these Koston lows drop today that's probably the best pair so far to me but I own them.

I've seen some cats on IG trying to hustle 10+ pairs of this weeks restocks, Premier should limit it to 1 or 2 a person :smh:

Last edited:
I just got their tweet notification...wonder if we'll see a restock today, or if those brazils/wovens/squadron blues are the release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom