2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Copped the Squadron Blues, went 1/2 size up so I can wear Sneaker Shields with them. That leather is looking nice.

Anybody else racking their brain trying to figure out how that eBay seller has all the Premier releases? Between the nbs list and the image someone grabbed from Premier looks like we definitely  have the releases.

Anybody else racking their brain trying to figure out how that eBay seller has all the Premier releases? Between the nbs list and the image someone grabbed from Premier looks like we definitely  have the releases.
Premiers Ninja Ebay Account?

Kostons just went back up..

No size 10-10.5..

My gut is telling me that a bunch of overseas accounts did an RTV back to Nike, then Nike just put em up for grabs for any account that wanted them....

Last edited:
 those blue kostons are sharp, wonder if its a FSR.
When they popped up, the sizes hadn't yet but the link was active but now taken down.  It is one of the shoes that the one ebayer had, so it seems possible for the release today

I think i'm in for a purr

you were right!
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=5763

Waiting To Cop These And Brazils Below Retail... I Kno They Aint Going No Where
I hope you are right cuz I want those Squadrons badly

oops, didn't know they tweeted too.

actually can't see the shoes in the Nike SB section where I saw them an hour ago.

is Premier doing TLO now?  hahahah

These and other "restocks" are merely old stock in the warehouse. Nothing new with production dates and nothing exclusive. Most good dealers had a chance to score some of the restock. Thus why you are seeing the same product all around.

These went way too quick 
mean.gif

Size 15?! I know like all sneakers most of the people who buy them just rock em casually. But picturing the beast who who fits a 15 on a skateboard had me chuckling to myself. Like that bear that rides a scooter at the circus

Damn the one day I don't get prepared at 1155 I missed one of the dunks I was looking for FML.....Did they even have a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom