2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think BSS has been fixed.....prices not showing up crazy cheap now.

I had 6 pairs in cart for $14.99. Got greedy and browsed some more and now showing normal price.

Damn I read 9:30 am on NFL.com

must mean PST

thanks guys just woke up… Hope I caught some of the game..

I wish I'd have gotten online earlier, saw a whole slew of Vans I wouldn't buy at retail but would rock the hell out of them on a deep discount.

Discounts working like they are supposed to now .hope they honor the orders. From links ,backdoors,discounts,steals,early links ,drama nt has it all best on the net [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I got my 9.99 deal. Been wanting those checkerboard vans again after all these years. Haha.

I'm gonna die of laughter if this deal goes through: I can't to see the look on my roommates face when I unpack 9 pairs of shoes in the middle of the family room

Is $260 shipped fair for a pair of the northern lights lows size 6? My friend really wants a pair but they are a lot more limited in his size so the price tag is higher than he would like but he's still willing to pay them. What do ya'll think? Would I be able to come across another pair size 6? Or does anybody here have a pair size 6 that they want to hookup a fellow NT'er with?

Thanks!
Just get the highs...

Is $260 shipped fair for a pair of the northern lights lows size 6? My friend really wants a pair but they are a lot more limited in his size so the price tag is higher than he would like but he's still willing to pay them. What do ya'll think? Would I be able to come across another pair size 6? Or does anybody here have a pair size 6 that they want to hookup a fellow NT'er with?

Thanks!

Would your friend like the Highs instead?

im getting server errors. i think they fixed the code. why didnt i check this thread beforehand 
mean.gif

I wonder how many people got thru
I grabbed the warmth pack ,shield highs,camo lows,disposables fingers crossed
What did you guys grab?

looks like the mobile site shows accurate inventory. i just wanted the warmth pack, oh well im sure i can still get them on disco later on

I got the warmth lows, venom highs, red kostons, some fallen for the kid, and adidas/vans baby.

Back
Top Bottom