2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think i got the best deal.... 16 pairs of socks and 2 shirts... only paying $6 shipping 2- day usps lol

Seems is you add lower priced items you start getting a 100% off... stay under $15

Somehow I know this will be cancelled.

I love janoskis, but as a shoe that had the same build as vans i wohld never cop at full price.

But at $7 a pop, I'm on it :pimp:

If they honor this, it'll be the greatest steal i've ever come across lol

Happy Thanksgiving guys

So I went to check that buyskateshoes glitch this morning to see what was up, and this time I added 6 pairs of shoes to cart and got a grand total of about 75 bucks. I wish I would have kept adding pairs last night and got an even better deal. This is definitely worth a try for anyone out there that wants some shoes from thwm...
how it work? im trying to cop some workshoes

I think we broke it, I added 16 pairs of socks and the total price was $0.00. I paid for the shipping which was $6

edit: Thats what I get for being greedy, got the paypal notification and email, said total was 197
sick.gif
roll.gif

Before I submitted the order, it said 6 dollars

Last edited:
I was building up another order with socks and hats for the hell of it, stopped working. 

Get ready for the cancellations 
roll.gif

Is $260 shipped fair for a pair of the northern lights lows size 6? My friend really wants a pair but they are a lot more limited in his size so the price tag is higher than he would like but he's still willing to pay them. What do ya'll think? Would I be able to come across another pair size 6? Or does anybody here have a pair size 6 that they want to hookup a fellow NT'er with?

Thanks!

Is $260 shipped fair for a pair of the northern lights lows size 6? My friend really wants a pair but they are a lot more limited in his size so the price tag is higher than he would like but he's still willing to pay them. What do ya'll think? Would I be able to come across another pair size 6? Or does anybody here have a pair size 6 that they want to hookup a fellow NT'er with?

Thanks!
There's a pair on Kixify for $250 shipped. I'm sure you could talk him down some.

Back
Top Bottom