2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know these guys?

Legit they are our local here in charleston sc

Yeah that was too fast lol. I was thinking that they took the shoes down since it was put up 10 mins early but i guess not lol. hopefully everyone was able to secure their pair

I copped on NDC this morning andused the paypal checkout, 

havent gotten an email from Nike but did get an email from paypal about the purchase

I should be fine right?

Finally! Thanks for the link at Skatewarehouse . Also, Is skate warehouse known for over ordering?

Last edited:
Had a long night last night. Was dumb drunk still when I overslept the NDC release by a good 40 min. Somehow added a sz 11 to my cart then and fell asleep right after until just now. Checked cart and shoes were still there. Just checked out, order confirmation and everything, lmao

Glad to see people getting them...

Seeing people post confirmations, asking if anyone else got shipping, and others alike... You remind me of the kids on ig posting 1st on everything...

It just seems like they are available easierwith phone oreders or local. But online only like 4 sites had them . Vertigal.SPOT.nike and premier

The bay is flooded with the NL highs and some lows. If you missed the highs this morning just wait. I'm sure the prices on the bay will drop soon. The re-sellers are going to take an L on these. 

Back
Top Bottom