2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Every hyped up release homie....imagine how many lurkers there are
my friend passed on the lows and the 6s and missed out, guess whos salty going into work today lol 
roll.gif

Anyone come cross Quartersnacks for under retail? I was hopin premier would have a BF sale but they didn't

Got shipping confirmation from Premier already.

my friend passed on the lows and the 6s and missed out, guess whos salty going into work today lol :rofl:

Have him call Comfort Skate, Skaters Advocate or Homegrown, they should all be taking phone orders.

Last edited:
Glad there aren't any pizza gifs this morning.

Hope everyone was able to get a pair this morning. This release was a lot smoother than yesterday's chaos.

Edit: missed out on the low release last week but kind of happy I did since I prefer the highs.

Last edited:
Haha khakis are life. Yea you deff won't be disappointed, there soooo much more fire in person and quality is on point
DARN RIGHT AND I CANT WAIT!

Can u believe my boy backed out of a deal cuz i asked him for $145 thru paypal with shipping... magically his phone was dying at 8:10am (mind you he woke me up to confirm i "had his back on this release"... had 2 promised pairs in my cart. well, only got 1 now and it is mines. typical sheep..

DARN RIGHT AND I CANT WAIT!

Can u believe my boy backed out of a deal cuz i asked him for $145 thru paypal with shipping... magically his phone was dying at 8:10am (mind you he woke me up to confirm i "had his back on this release"... had 2 promised pairs in my cart. well, only got 1 now and it is mines. typical sheep..

Haha what a ****! Yea I'm glad I live 15 mins away from a skate shop with an SB account, at least I know I'll for sure get a pair and have it that day

Haha what a ****! Yea I'm glad I live 15 mins away from a skate shop with an SB account, at least I know I'll for sure get a pair and have it that day
Aren't you lucky. lol i think where i am in virginia, there is a shop but on the other side of town and who knows if they get QS SB like this.

to think, i wasn't making any money. just retail and shipping, that is it.

then he wanted me to ship them from nike's site (he didn't even want to pay for the tax it seems, just $120) without promised money in my account. can't do business wit friends. always want it for the free, i swear. 

Aren't you lucky. lol i think where i am in virginia, there is a shop but on the other side of town and who knows if they get QS SB like this.

to think, i wasn't making any money. just retail and shipping, that is it.

then he wanted me to ship them from nike's site (he didn't even want to pay for the tax it seems, just $120) without promised money in my account. can't do business wit friends. always want it for the free, i swear. 
Yea I live in Delaware no sales tax for me

Back
Top Bottom