2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I copped my 8 from renarts, thanks for that post
still need that 6 and 6.5

As always those 6-6.5 are the hardest to find ! But spot did not get them. Premier did sold out asap all they had was 6.5 . Vertical urge did . But only 6 . Good luck brotha for that 6 -6.5 you will find them but its like finding waldo for sure

As always those 6-6.5 are the hardest to find ! But spot did not get them. Premier did sold out asap all they had was 6.5 . Vertical urge did . But only 6 . Good luck brotha for that 6 -6.5 you will find them but its like finding waldo for sure
Yea not even niketown nyc got anything lower than a 7. I knew they would be a challenge but I was honestly surprised how fast they all sold out once the links went live. If I had focused on getting ONE pair I might have been able to get them in my cart, but I was trying to get the 6, 6.5 (for my bros), and 8 all at once so that screwed me up. Easy cop for team bigfoot though

Well colour me surprised.

Just rolled outta bed and dropped in to see how things are with this drop...

and they're basically sold out!

I didn't expect this happening... yeezy colourway or not. This model was sorta double dipped and to see this kind of response definitely took me by surprise.

I swear, this guessing game is half the fun.

Yea not even niketown nyc got anything lower than a 7. I knew they would be a challenge but I was honestly surprised how fast they all sold out once the links went live. If I had focused on getting ONE pair I might have been able to get them in my cart, but I was trying to get the 6, 6.5 (for my bros), and 8 all at once so that screwed me up. Easy cop for team bigfoot though

You're best chance right now is staying glued to the twitter/instagram feeds of local shops that take phone orders.

A good chunk will get lil foot sizes and I always see a pair or two stragglin.

John too will most likely post some phone numbers up too. Get your phone out and get ready to call.

If I fail online, I work my *** off on the phones because then I usually can be successful.

Yeah man i feel u i got lucky enough to get my size 10 yesterday a day early. So went it came to getting my wifes size it was some what east . But i did strike out the first time on premier big time and also striked out at SPOT cause they got none and nike.com i think a size 8 was it. But when i logged in to vertical all they had left was 6.5-8 i jumped on it quick. I think people are miss understanding on how limited these might be.

I must say, I've been pretty happy with this purchase and have been rocking them in steady rotation..

Literally just added moments ago. Skate warehouse has sizes too.
This is not that hard to get. The hype isn't that real.

Where are people seeing sizes on skatewearhouse? Its literally blank on my computer when i click on the twitter link. Its been like that for a long time now.

I got a size 6. I got too much stuff the last few months so whoever needs it we might be able to get it together. Because I been I on too many release the past 6 days. Nike been too crazy

Back
Top Bottom