2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

can anybody... anybody.. pick me up a pair of these in either a 5.5 or 8.5 tomorrow purdy please?
(5.5 take priority)

so obviously I've gathered what the general consensus is on those concept car/zebra joints... but does anyone else know anymore release info besides that they're a supposed QS, dropping at Hot Rod tomorrow?

I studied art history & design in school and spent a lot of time studying/analyzing what is more correctly known as "dazzle" or "razzle dazzle" camoflauge. (more info if anyone's interested on wikipedia) . I have a small collection of WWI era dazzle artwork, and while these dunks are way out there, I think I might seriously want to track down a pair. The execution ain't that original... adidas did it a few times (Manziel even wore dazzle cleats in an A&M game)... but I'm still interested.

so obviously I've gathered what the general consensus is on those concept car/zebra joints... but does anyone else know anymore release info besides that they're a supposed QS, dropping at Hot Rod tomorrow?

I studied art history & design in school and spent a lot of time studying/analyzing what is more correctly known as "dazzle" or "razzle dazzle" camoflauge. (more info if anyone's interested on wikipedia) . I have a small collection of WWI era dazzle artwork, and while these dunks are way out there, I think I might seriously want to track down a pair. The execution ain't that original... adidas did it a few times (Manziel even wore dazzle cleats in an A&M game)... but I'm still interested.
Came across a pair on ebay. Dude said they're limited to a few shops and will have limited runs. He called it "one of nike sb's true quickstrike releases." Not sure how true that is but that's the most I could find on em.

Seller is in Upland, CA. Not sure how close that is to the shop but if it's true that they're limited to certain shops and aren't an actual collab I would think maybe cities where they actually test the concepts.

Last edited:
I truly hope they're limited, so I won't have to see too many of them around.
laugh.gif

I'm guessing, JUST GUESSING, they're not though. They're probably a GR and Hotrod is trying to get rid of them before other shops get their shipment of them. Early bird get the worm type of thing. If I turn out to be right, man oh man, shops are in for a bad one.
mean.gif

Actually, if Nike does this right, they could get these to move if they come out and say Universal Studios put a cease and desist out. I could see it now, Black Sheep's all over again.
laugh.gif

Anyone want a size 13 510 Nike Sb Dunk high for retail + shipping. After all my searching doesn't fit the way I need it to :frown:. Og all. I guess my lose in someone's gain. Someone take this off my hands.

Last edited:
Not to comfy in the toe box. I'm a 13.5 and didn't ignore the signs. Should have waited for a 14. But if your a 13 I'd go for it.

Came across a pair on ebay. Dude said they're limited to a few shops and will have limited runs. He called it "one of nike sb's true quickstrike releases." Not sure how true that is but that's the most I could find on em.

Seller is in Upland, CA. Not sure how close that is to the shop but if it's true that they're limited to certain shops and aren't an actual collab I would think maybe cities where they actually test the concepts.
Sorta like the Barbershops. They didn't appear in most shops.

If your idea abt certain cities getting them because of concept cars actually happened I would be able to buy a pair easy because Ford test their cars (that do be wrapped like those SB's) right around the corner from me.

(P.S. The Next Mustang is awesome if you are into cars.)

Last edited:
I still have a size 7 NL High chiling in my cart on NDC. If anyone wants them let me know. I will let em go

checking ebay .. wow. These shoes are not sitting around. I know the early sb sellers were selling at 169.99 and I thought it might go lower with how easy I seemed to have bought them but wow sizes moving fast at no lower than 180 now.

WHOA. 

I want these, just ONE store can't be dropping them? I really hope not... 

mos definitely not... John00 John00 s probably right, HOT ROD is probably jusy trying to build hype for what is probably (IMO) Nike SB's ugliest release this year.

edit: IF you must cop, suggest sizing up. says in the description that theyre CANVAS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom