2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mos definitely not... @John00s probably right, HOT ROD is probably jusy trying to build hype for what is probably (IMO) Nike SB's ugliest release this year.

edit: IF you must cop, suggest sizing up. says in the description that theyre CANVAS
Lol in that case I'll try to cop on discount if possible

I think the concept is cool and its hard to look away from them IMO

But I understand why some people think they are hideous. Kinda reminds me of the concept behind the ugly christmas sweaters...

Hit em High...Hit em Low
That pic is HARD, the northern lights theme really comes across. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks the glowing soles are dope. 

No other sb dunk glows in the dark as far as I know, these are nike sb history right here lol

I could care less about the 'yeezy' resemblance, Premier really came through and sucked me back into nike sb when I was trying to stay away... 

Last edited:

That pic is HARD, the northern lights theme really comes across. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks the glowing soles are dope. 

No other sb dunk glows in the dark as far as I know, these are nike sb history right here lol
I could care less about the 'yeezy' resemblance, Premier really came through and sucked me back into nike sb when I was trying to stay away... 

There's no such thing as "staying away" once you start up you can't stop. You may get a break here and there between releases but the game eventually just pulls you back in. lol

The Glow is way to dope but only other SB's that Glow r the FC SB from 2004 the doernbechers what has me tripping is thaf there going for a good price on ebay

Last edited:
The Glow is way to dope but only other SB's that Glow r the FC SB from 2004 the doernbechers what has me tripping is thaf there going for a good price on ebay
The mcfly tres did have a couple hits of glow too. 
There have been a few other dunks with glow, but definitely no SB dunks. Definitely pretty cool.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from primitive for the beijings?
I spoke to people at Primitive today...  The guy said they had over 300 orders on BF and were still getting them and they were behind..

I couldn't even go there today and pick up my order ..... The CS guy said to call Monday n get a pick up time for my order.

Reactions: OPM
I spoke to people at Primitive today...  The guy said they had over 300 orders on BF and were still getting them and they were behind..

I couldn't even go there today and pick up my order ..... The CS guy said to call Monday n get a pick up time for my order.
For sure. Thanks. Repped

index.jpeg

Might be reaching here, but the 'zebras' look like it was inspired by dazzle camouflage to me. Some Way of Wades did the same thing:

li-ning-way-of-wade-2-birthday-01.jpg

I'm in the minority but I dig the zebra/dazzle Dunks. Glad to see some fresh CWs.

Last edited:

LOL - goes to show you how much Premier does for their customers. Going out on a limb here but from sat to sat I think Premier's orders were in the THOUSANDS and they had ship confirmations same day. These guys are so flustered you arent allowed to pick up a pair of shoes?

Back
Top Bottom