2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My girl is a veg so she won't wear leather...I keep explaining SBs don't use the rill no more.

Tell me about it my girl and I been toghether 10 years we r getting married april on our 11th year aniv. 2004-2015 shes been with me tru the hype of sb's to the down fall to the sb game coming back up again. And we been with SB's ever since , never did the jordan jump !

Her in DOTD me in Paul brown SB's

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-133.jpg.html

10 years. Congrats man!

Also 10 years too. Going to drop the question in two weeks. :pimp:

She understands the sneaker thing now (kinda), but hasn't got into the sneaker thing herself. She notices sneakers now.

Last edited:
Tiffs and Somps EASILY..

u could switch both at #1 and #2 interchangeably

so many dunks were EZ passes

I liked the BAO's and 510s too

Last edited:
Wife doesn't like sneakers. But she does makeup stuff- she loves it. Like thrifty with it to- gets all the sample boxes and stuff. Man getting samples is way easier in the makeup world, seems like their is a lot of them. Not as rare as sb samples.

But she also just loves flats. I want to get her some janoskis. We'll see.

Got an idea for a Christmas dunk..

Red suede with white fur inside. Black or gold swoosh. Red midsole black outsole. Belt buckle on the tounge tag
The Santa Clauses

Wife doesn't like sneakers. But she does makeup stuff- she loves it. Like thrifty with it to- gets all the sample boxes and stuff. Man getting samples is way easier in the makeup world, seems like their is a lot of them. Not as rare as sb samples.

But she also just loves flats. I want to get her some janoskis. We'll see.

My girl stays in flats I've tried over the last 15 years to grab her a pair here and there but no luck they sit

Also any size 13's looking for c&k I saw a pair on fb fpr 200 shipped could possibly talk him down a bit especially if your here in the bay area since he's local to me

kinda glad my girl isn't into shoes... getting #baesize shoes seems stressful lol
I have only dated 1 girl in my 30 year life that even know what SB's are lol.

It was dope....Usually they are just into heels & fancy boots

You would think the wild & different colorways would attract more females.

Has anyone ever seen a girl skate in SB's tho?!?

found these in the local CL adds

Back
Top Bottom