2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why does everyone specify the branded Petoskey is the p that great (I have them just curious)
Also that Premier tag. It's just about exclusivity really. People like having the branded pair no matter what they look like (WOF perfect example)

good evening, fam!!

Ugh its been a long night and my mind is swimming with reactions

It'd be nice if science was as simple as food and sneakers

Their is no reason for CNYs not to be in the top 2. Great theme, colorway and execution. Had dudes in here tripping over each other for those overseas sites.

Why does everyone specify the branded Petoskey is the p that great (I have them just curious)
Personally I just really like the little details. I know the "P" and the tongue tag doesn't really make them all that different from the non branded pair but that's what I like about it. Just slightly different from the QS version.

A quick pic from my suede dyeing project for my lows and highs. Just a super soft toothbrush and Fiebing's black dye. Quick 20 mins. Major improvement. Forgot to take before and after pics of the highs so using lows as reference to the ashyness.
Actually pretty impressed with that result; they look a lot cleaner with the pitch black suede. Did you do the side panels too or just the toebox?

Purple Cheetahs/Kenny Powers for me today:
What was that god-awful Kelis song? I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. Not really. Only because I've been hunting those for what seems like forever now. They either never pop up in a 12 that I see, or they pop up in 11.5 worn or with a ridiculous asking price. Nice rock, repped.

Also that Premier tag. It's just about exclusivity really. People like having the branded pair no matter what they look like (WOF perfect example)
Exclusivity and just how it looks for me. I like the P on there, I think it's a subtle branding that looks great. Personally have to disagree with the second part of your post though cause there was no way I was wearing the branded WoF for the opposite reason, it wasn't subtle at all. It was kinda uneven on some, in your face, and I found it gaudy. Love the non-ISO though.

Technically it's a different shoe since it does have a different style number, and since I have both pair and I'm looking at both the two extra differences make it stand out more than the other one in my opinion.

If my skateshop tweeted a picture of miley cyrus i'd go straight to the nearest mall and buy a deck at zumiez

Last edited:
Anybody know if the Nike SB High Warmths are TTS?

Looks like there is some give based on the material, but my local still doesn't have them in so I can find out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom