2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stay away from wrapping in plastic, Let them breathe :lol:

Last edited:
I've heard that wrapping/ziplocking can lead to crack in the soles. All I've ever done is keep my sneakers in the box in the closet and I've never had yellowing problems (keep in mind I don't own anything clear sole). Including the sneakers I've owned for years. Think it's mostly a moisture thing.

I've heard that wrapping/ziplocking can lead to crack in the soles. All I've ever done is keep my sneakers in the box in the closet and I've never had yellowing problems (keep in mind I don't own anything clear sole). Including the sneakers I've owned for years. Think it's mostly a moisture thing.
Yeah but that won't really happen here as SBs arent Eva midsoles like older j retros.

How is that negative? Are you 12? Answer the question. What benefits do you get from zip lock bags?

Explain to me, what your posts mean? Exactly, keep it moving.
You can't prove Ziplocks DO or DO NOT provide any protection to the shoes, so why are we talking about it? Furthermore, why are you ******** on a dude for doing something as if it is dumb when you cannot provide any REAL evidence as to WHY it is dumb? You just came in here spewing your OPINION like fact and like it is the gospel. In reality, no one knows if ziplocking or wrapping is good or bad because there have been no research studies on such effects. Until that time, there's no point debating it. Cy didn't come in here to tell everyone that ziplocking is good, but you came in here to say how bad it is and what supporting evidence do you have? None. So let's take it down a notch. Also, I think the only clown in here is the person calling everyone clowns (HINT: it's you).

Don't trip Dan. This guy disappeared for awhile and unfortunately now he's back.
All he does is act like this to everyone with nary a positive comment to be found ever.
Hope he goes back to the cologne thread and stays, his presence here is not welcomed.
I'm not tripping. Some people should be put in their place is all. Sometimes, I feel as if I should be the one who gets the pleasure of doing it. :-D

Talking about yellow midsoles... How could I fix this?

If you can source everything locally mix up your own batch of "the sauce" or buy some.

I just leave my soles alone. Did buy some Loctite glue today to fix some shoes where the upper is separating from the midsole, hopefully it works well so I can bust out some shoes again without worrying about them getting worse.

I take out the tissue in my boxes, In my experience that is the biggest cause of yellowing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to keep a tissue drawer in an old little 2 drawer dresser I used in college, but that got filled too quickly. Now I just dump the paper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom