2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This thread gets a lot more leeway as to what you can post (selling your kicks), than other threads do lol. no issue lol i just noticed. carry on ::keeps scrolling::

1st off for the clowns that think I shouldn't post here are the same clowns posting their personal life on a sneaker forum. Stop wasting your time trying to put someone in their place on a forum. You sound childish. I on the other hand posted a comment about shoes being wrapped in plastic in which brought out a legitimate conversation about wrapping shoes in plastic. Evidence? Their is plenty proof out there. I've been in the game for well over 15yrs easy. It doesn't necessarily need to be a Eva sole. It's happened to all kinds of soles even new balances. Stop wasting your time on a sneaker forum catching feelings. It's that simple. Funny thing is we have a few 30yr+ heads in here acting like straight kids. Remember this is just a hobby.

Last edited:
I take out the tissue in my boxes, In my experience that is the biggest cause of yellowing...
This! Paper is actually worst than zip lock bags. It takes a long time for your soles to get stiff. That paper though, causes yellowing almost immediately especially if you have warm weather, clear soles, clear or white netting etc. Nowadays though the paper that comes in sbs are nowhere near as bad a Jordans releases in 2000. :x

Last edited:
Let's get back to posting ebay links n GIFs please

:lol:

Last edited:
Man I could never let my Rukus pack go. And not just because I paid through the nose for them, hahaha.

Can we just get a Sons of Anarchy Nike SB already?

I can already see it... Leather/denim combo with a grim reaper logo.
AHHHHH....

Really hoping for that breaking bad:
Sb logo is an element box.
Blue ice outsole.
Walts sweater upper.
Yellow hazmat suit ankle liner.
Possibly fring and the don on opposing insoles.

What about Jesse? Or Hank and Saul?
There are so many good characters it would be awesome if they did a set.

Really hoping for that breaking bad:
Sb logo is an element box.
Blue ice outsole.
Walts sweater upper.
Yellow hazmat suit ankle liner.
Possibly fring and the don on opposing insoles.

Give me all if this. Maybe something that has to do with WW underwear too.

SoA is so overrated IMO. Only on the 3 or 4th season and I'm not feeling it. Sorry to derail, flame suit ready

Back
Top Bottom