2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I definitely agree with you.  How do you think the execution of these should have gone?

I'm not even sure, maybe that mesh with the trim being done in the same sort of sparkle flecked material they used on the Night Track and the lining of the AM1 hyperfuse that riffed on the Night Track.

he doesnt 'NEED' to do anything.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wow on the Blacksheeps. Anyone know if that's the Nike Clearance Store in San Leandro, or a factory outlet store? I ask bc my local outlets NEVER get good stuff 
ohwell.gif

Rocked these today...the ONLY pair of mids I own...had to cop tho due to the quality and lack of strap...with the kevlar branded shoelaces...can anyone guess the release year?

sb in general is not using good material anymore. There are exceptions. Lm, qs and somps were nice. But the fake leather and suede now just feels cheap and it seems like it's getting worse every time I hit the shop. I'm heading for older releases now instead. Nothing on the radar that's new.

Need some help from the always helpful SB fam here.

Think $250 is a fair price for a brand new Dunk Low Space Jams?

Bottoms are a little yellow of course but they are brand new still.

I never pay over retail on anything but came up on some $$$ so putting it to some older stuff I've been wanting.

Back
Top Bottom