2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Need some help from the always helpful SB fam here.

Think $250 is a fair price for a brand new Dunk Low Space Jams?

Bottoms are a little yellow of course but they are brand new still.

I never pay over retail on anything but came up on some $$$ so putting it to some older stuff I've been wanting.
I've been seeing them in my size for $175-$200 DS  but I guess it depends on the size and your thirst for them.  If you want them now and you don't mind paying it, I say go for it because at the end of the day if you're happy that's all that matters.

Last edited:

I've been seeing them in my size for $175-$200 DS  but I guess it depends on the size and your thirst for them.  If you want them now and you don't mind paying it, I say go for it because at the end of the day if you're happy that's all that matters.
Im a size 12 and I haven't seen a single DS pair as ow as 200.

That also just could be most people in FB groups sell Jordans and other bball shoes only. I'm only getting to look on eBay for these.

Im a size 12 and I haven't seen a single DS pair as ow as 200.

That also just could be most people in FB groups sell Jordans and other bball shoes only. I'm only getting to look on eBay for these.
I haven't seen any here recently, there were a few pairs up a month or so ago for $200ish, and I've pretty much given up on FB groups as far as SBs go.  $250 isn't a terrible price IMO especially if you don't like playing the waiting game.

EDIT:  Dunno if you look on kixify but I've found that site really helpful with older releases.  No space jams in a 12 at the moment though.

Last edited:
sb in general is not using good material anymore. There are exceptions. Lm, qs and somps were nice. But the fake leather and suede now just feels cheap and it seems like it's getting worse every time I hit the shop. I'm heading for older releases now instead. Nothing on the radar that's new.
Hey, that's why I have been going after the pre-2010 stuff with both barrels. I agree with you 100%!

Hey, that's why I have been going after the pre-2010 stuff with both barrels. I agree with you 100%!
yeah, I've got no orange yet, several silver, pink boxes and those are the best, gold and black very good, blue still mostly ok, then tape, a few decent, then...you see the pattern.

Agreed! Maybe we should keep our "master plan" discreet, there's no benefit in adding undue competition into the fray!
roll.gif

Jealous of everyone with the UCS dunks. Tried to get when they dropped but couldn't get them in my cart :frown:

I just saw the grey pair in person for the first time at Disney world a couple days ago and it reminded me how much I want a pair. Definitely going to have to find a pair here pretty soon, preferably the grey ones

sb in general is not using good material anymore. There are exceptions. Lm, qs and somps were nice. But the fake leather and suede now just feels cheap and it seems like it's getting worse every time I hit the shop. I'm heading for older releases now instead. Nothing on the radar that's new.
Been saying this all year.
Sb is dead, Nike knows how to milk a corpse tho

keep saying sb is dead, they can remain an easy cop. Although I believe there have been plenty of solid releases this year especially at the price point.

Material quality wise the Premier, UCS, YoTH, SOMP, QS, LM i think were all great. I dont know about AG as i dont own yet, but they looked ok too.

Even Cali leather was good, suede not so much, they even experimented with stuff like the beijings and salt stains

Most Grs were crap though especially j packs and Florida lows IMO, so excited about that shoe but i never wear it cause the toe box looks like crap.

They sure do know how to milk it though, Tiffany materials were trash since they knew it wouldnt matter.

Every time I see a pic of the NLs posted, it reminds me of space tigers. decided to bust them out again today. Every time I wear a gold or black box pair, almost all of them feel more plush than more recent dunks. maybe it's just nostalgia or something - but damn, these are comfy.

Every time I see a pic of the NLs posted, it reminds me of space tigers. decided to bust them out again today. Every time I wear a gold or black box pair, almost all of them feel more plush than more recent dunks. maybe it's just nostalgia or something - but damn, these are comfy.
I let these pass by me once. It will not happen again. Nice wear!

Hittin my family and the wife's family tomorrow so not sure if I'll be able to check in tomorrow. Just wanted to say a few things:

- No matter what you celebrate, Happy Holidays

- Take some time to reflect on your year tomorrow. It's important.

- Have safe travels if you are in transit. Make good decisions.

- Shoutout to all my SB Thread fam. I'm currently watching my favorite Christmas movies back to back. Home Alone and Muppet Family Christmas. 

Salute to you all 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom