2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays fellas...

lookin forward to the mags, BHM's & the all black w/ red sole pair...skateshop's better come through with some dope collabs
Mags (I think everyone is gonna go after them, hopefully it's a GR so everyone can eat)

Grey w/the grass looking swoosh (gotta hear the story behind them)

Corks

Red/Grey/White (on disco)

Black Grapes

Bottom Right (they remind me of Rayguns or What The ___ except the colors make sense together)

will be purchased.

I wonder if any of these will hit deep discount.

The Wizard of Oz's tho (the light grey faded to blue) is what I need the most tho. I'm in love with them.

I hope that the other pairs in the pipeline have different colors. SB has made so many shoes that at 75% black that some diversity would be welcomed.

Happy Holidays Everyone. Get that Happy x Safe collab y'all.

Last edited:

smokin.gif
...glad people slept
haha nice pick up @Dcypoe81 coppin multiple pairs and all...peeps def slept...the shoes are so comfy
Those are all dope I love dunks!!!! Beside the corks I think I'm all in on them all
i'm opposite...probably just coppin the corks...hopefully some collabs trump those GRs...none of them really stand out for me

These pics are a Big TEASE!

Mags are a must..

Wizards of Oz are CAWPED

The Area 72 looking Dunk is interesting... (Bottom Right)

and everyone dissing the Corks but we'll see come RD time! 

mark my words

MERRY CHRISTMAS

&

HAPPY FESTIVUS

SB Thread

corks alllllll day!!...

other than that, besides hopefully dope collabs.., aiming to land yoth and doubling on somps and wpf next year

edit: oh and doubling on salts on that deep disco

Last edited:
saw them in almost a fsr and in my size as well for $50 at the Gilroy outlets.
Couldn't pull the trigger though..
Don't think I would wear them much
I copped for 39.99 at my local outlet and I LOVE them. Can't believe I almost passed. IMO Nike picked the most neutral possible tie dye print ever lol 
smile.gif

Don't know if you guys have paid attention but dcypoe81 dcypoe81 is the king of black dunks with a gum bottom multiples of them all

I'm in on the corks they will probably just end up sitting next to my lebron and af1 though

Absolutely need the wizard dunks

Corks and mags the only two I would scoop w/o waiting for in price cut. Why I the only one who saw the box price of the bhms supposedly being $135. A bit steep if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom