2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2015 grs (im assuming these are grs) are looking corny and most over designed/ odd material choices

gradients? Table cloth?

Cork black random white midsole,

Random pale canada pair

Raygun scraps

Wet sand looking 

Overall not looking good.

They should play with unique texture treatments and dig into other recently used materials (the iridescent material used on the blazers and super bowl trainers, skunk suede, rain drop lows)

The textured black gold swoosh pair look alright i guess

Merry Merry guys

Last edited:

2015 grs (im assuming these are grs) are looking corny and most over designed/ odd material choices

gradients? Table cloth?
Agree for the most part, except for the "table cloth" bit:

hoping materials are on point; I have high hopes for 'em. Wonder if there'll be any others. I would love to see a tin man SB ( I'm thinking something like the DeLorean 6.0s).

Merry Christmas everyone! Grabbed a pair of NLs on the restock. Didnt like em cuz of the kanye inspiration, but after I got em in hand idgaf they are nice.

Then opened these this morning

and fk they are snug! I broke my sz 13 510's in so im hoping I can do the same to these.

Merry Christmas guys. It sucks being away from family cause I'm.in the air force. Especially on holidays and I can't wait to get back to jersey today and see my family and friends

the black red pair lows are dope
the Syracuse highs are as well
loving the goldenrod lows

the best pair is the red/white gum pair

the grapes/corks are terrible

the BHMs/maple leaf/shadows do nothing for me

kind of like the bronze swoosh ones

The wizard of oz are too literal, and the gradient kills it, 

The inside pattern on the panels a slightly metallic check and speckled sole. done. no need for all the. whatever thats supposed to be.

The one time a mostly white shoe would be fine, they dont do it lol.

is the gradient the tornado?

Tin man can be cool so long as they just go dino-jr esque but use a cooler toned silver.

The uglier duckling of the two de la souls gets a high, and I can say I'm really hoping the low version of the highs comes out right after.

Where are my high slam city's though?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays fellas...

lookin forward to the mags, BHM's & the all black w/ red sole pair...skateshop's better come through with some dope collabs
Black/Silver
Black/Gold Swoosh
and Black/Red lows will be copped.

I think they're going overboard with Gum soles and wish they would something other than white for an outsole color.

Yep, grey is referencing the tornado (or so I've heard, at least). And from the sample pics I've seen, it's a dark grey to light grey with a white swoosh. The twister scene is pretty iconic in cinema special effects. I dig that it's on the shoe. and I've always liked the occasional gradient SBs when there's a logical a reason (like kuwaharas and black and tans). I get they're not everyone's cup of tea, but I can't wait 
smokin.gif

They have to call it something other then Dorthys or Wizard of Oz anything (Tornado keeps them safe from copyright infringement)

to be honest.. I think hype of sneakerheads calling the Black Sheep's Gucci Dunks raised Eyebrows for them to Stop the release n all that legal MAMBOJAMABO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom