2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

¿?¿?¿

2015 gonna be the year of the Vans if Nike is really raising SB prices like that. Won't be copping anything at retail. Not that I even care for any of the releases we've seen thus far. I REALLY wish they would change the sole on the corks man :lol:

People been ripping stuff outta here and acting like it was their **** all along. I mean the least thing he could've done was not hash tag the thread. Literally broke the first rule of the thread. People will do anything for a like these days. Hell, I remember when somebody took Dcy's mock up of the other Diamond Dunk that was supposed to drop and put that on social media like it was the actual dunk, LMAO. Now that was funny.  

Last edited:
I mean the least thing he could've done was not hash tag the thread. Literally broke the first rule of the thread.

damn, that was my bad john...wanted to acknowledge the Thread for the help everyone provided in making the final graph...deleted :smokin

1st rule of Nike Talk/Nike SB Dunk Thread...

Don't Talk about Nike Talk/Nike SB Dunk Thread...

J/K!

Last edited:
damn, that was my bad john...wanted to acknowledge the Thread for the help everyone provided in making the final graph...deleted :smokin

I think maybe there's a misunderstanding?

I don't think John realized that was you shouting the thread out...maybe I'm the one missing something? lol

damn, that was my bad john...wanted to acknowledge the Thread for the help everyone provided in making the final graph...deleted
smokin.gif
I def didn't realize that was you Dcy, I don't do social media. No biggie my dude, it's all good.

As for the price hike next year, I think SB is loosing there damn minds. Things are barely moving as is and unless they come out with something better than what we've seen so far for 2015, things will continue to collect dust on shelves. The fact that that BHM is $135 gets my blood boiling. It doesn't even look good.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yea I wear Vans. I also wear New Balance and Adidas.

Yeah as much as I love the idea of one day being asked to be an ekin, I love a lot of brands too much to give them up, everything from PF Flyers to Airwalk and all the major brands. If you don't broaden your horizons you miss out on some great releases.

Last edited:
Why do people think it's cool to tape up the lid of a shoe box, slap a label on it, and drop it in the mail? Drives me crazy.
mad.gif
 At least go CCS-style and wrap it in a bag. I'm glad this box didn't get more thrashed in transit... but seriously, this is one of my biggest pet peeves out there. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Why do people think it's cool to tape up the lid of a shoe box, slap a label on it, and drop it in the mail? Drives me crazy.
mad.gif
 At least go CCS-style and wrap it in a bag. I'm glad this box didn't get more thrashed in transit... but seriously, this is one of my biggest pet peeves out there. 
mean.gif
Agreed! This drives me up a wall!

mad.gif
mean.gif

People don't like to spend the $$$ for a Box to ship them in.
I Agree that this bothers me too, and AT LEAST stick them in a bag...even if they use an inside out Target or Big Lots bag (I've received Sneaks like this before.)

Why do people think it's cool to tape up the lid of a shoe box, slap a label on it, and drop it in the mail? Drives me crazy. >:  At least go CCS-style and wrap it in a bag. I'm glad this box didn't get more thrashed in transit... but seriously, this is one of my biggest pet peeves out there. :smh:

negative feedback

Back
Top Bottom