2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I never see you complain when BP charges $180 for their in-store releases (which you usually cop)...but 135 & "your out" ? JB done messed with your head :smh:
Lol u have a point. BP prices are high, but I like them and they take care of me. When I visit them they sellme things under retail.

Lol u have a point. BP prices are high, but I like them and they take care of me. When I visit them they sellme things under retail.

its all good @theLtrain, im glad they're hooking you up. i just think we need to find out the details as to WHY theyre being priced at $135 before we start talking ish. They may be packaged with extras to celebrate BHM, who knows...

Based on 2015 looks like I'll be spending most of my money on previous years' releases. 2014>2015 and it's not even close.
Yeah not much although I like the mag dunk and the Dorothy dunks i see myself going back to getting some older releases. A goal of mine is to get a pink box dunk for next year

Hope everyone have a great Christmas.. Haven't been on here in a while...

For everyone at work today.. I feel you...
Felt like a Beijing kinda day..

I'm not trolling at all.

I've been on SBs for close to a decade, and I've skated even longer.

I used to love them, but now they're 90% garbage.

I guess "dead" is the wrong way to say it. More like visiting grandpa in the ICU

I'm reading this while relaxing with my boo at a nail spa, her mom got us mani/pedi and man upscale men's places need to get into this racket, this sort of treatment with a glass of whiskey would be so ace.

No dunk shots now but maybe I'll wear a pair later today when I feel purtty.

I'm reading this while relaxing with my boo at a nail spa, her mom got us mani/pedi and man upscale men's places need to get into this racket, this sort of treatment with a glass of whiskey would be so ace.

No dunk shots now but maybe I'll wear a pair later today when I feel purtty.
Be sure to show us them toes too pa

Yeah, I'm secure in who I am, and don't need to adhere to some notion of what manliness is. I mean I follow fashion and feti****e shoes for God's sake.

Going to gorge on boudin and bbq meat later today too.

Back
Top Bottom