2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My haul...

And my kids haul...

Just proving again SB is for the men and jays are for the boys. Except fragment 1s, of course.
As my Italian grandfather would say, "MEDDY KLISTMAH"

If the check were a gradient even. There are too many ways to apply things for that to be a final design man.

Crossing my fingers for another cool retro flip & maybe, finally 7 years later, DON QUIXOTE release. 

Last edited:
Just proving again SB is for the men and jays are for the boys. Except fragment 1s, of course.
As my Italian grandfather would say, "MEDDY KLISTMAH"
nice pick ups for the fam squad...however i don't think you can put an age limit on any shoes...

Happy Holidays fam, its ****** awesome that we can have such civilized positive conversations in this thread, internet forums and comment sections have gone to ****, this is a breath of fresh air!! may the New Year be fruitful!

^ If true, that's really unfortunate. They are already having trouble moving product for most releases as we saw all this year.

You'd have to pay ME $135 to get those BHMs this year anyway.

everything went on disco this year.. they really think they can raise prices? lol
Yeah i can't think of any dunks besides Tiffs, CNYs and SOMPs that didn't sell really quickly. Hopefully this isn't a price increase but just the BHM pair being a more special release

Lmao $135 for skate shoes?

Do I even need to say it?

Rest peacefully Nike SB

Last edited:
Potential price increase makes no sense whatsoever, especially if you frequent this forum and are amongst those waiting for a discount. If this price increase is across the board, I anticipate lower production numbers to drive "demand," which I don't see happening.

Why are the majority of your posts just "Nike SB is dead"? Stay out of the dead thread then with the dead shoes.
Sheesh. Its like that annoying little nephew that sounds like a broken record. 

That's all he does, he got me a few times on the troll job. I don't acknowledge his post anymore. SB " will be back" when something hyped comes out like those NL.

Think I may grab those BHM honestly, like'em for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not liking anything in 2015 so far... guess I'll use the year to catch up on the older releases i need.

Iono why Nike always has to increase the price on their shoes when they never really use great quailty on Nike SB. Makes no sense, but whatever.

2015 SB's look ok, I'll jus wait till they hit discount like usually. Those BHM pair are growing on me but I wouldn't pay that price!

Back
Top Bottom