2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for putting that leg work for me bro.

I sent a few emails out to see what's popping. Need some decent, comfy kicks (that I don't mind wearing a lot) for my 3 year journey to Australia. 

Repped x 1000!

one of the gifts from the wife:

Definitely can't size down.  Afraid 14 will be too loose (they fit TTS as far as I can tell)

#teamsize13struggles

I was just going to post about this. Felt them today and they seem very padded in the ankles, almost like my Mondrians. You might be good with a 14, and I've heard canvas dunks tend to fit tight.

Also, there should be a 13 at the Fishbone Skate in Mechanicsburg. They do phone orders.

Thanks for putting that leg work for me bro.

I sent a few emails out to see what's popping. Need some decent, comfy kicks (that I don't mind wearing a lot) for my 3 year journey to Australia. 

Repped x 1000!

If those places don't come through, try a phone order here. Says they have a 13, their inventory is usually correct. Unfortunately they charge at least shipping, maybe tax as well, can't remember which of their locations didn't charge me tax.

http://fayetteville.rockcitykicks.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium

If those places don't come through, try a phone order here. Says they have a 13, their inventory is usually correct. Unfortunately they charge at least shipping, maybe tax as well, can't remember which of their locations didn't charge me tax.

http://fayetteville.rockcitykicks.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium
Will check them out. One place already said they have to wait on inventory from Nike. I may try to hit them up soon. i usually pay for shipping and tax anyway. lol But it would be nice to not to have to worry about none of those; one day!

Another part of my Christmas gift - waxed white flat laces for my LMs. Gonna swap these into my DS pair when i get a chance. 55" is wayyy short though.

Looks like first half of 2015 are all instant passes for me. Hope we get some diamond or lance mountain level releases down the line

Why do people think it's cool to tape up the lid of a shoe box, slap a label on it, and drop it in the mail? Drives me crazy. >:  At least go CCS-style and wrap it in a bag. I'm glad this box didn't get more thrashed in transit... but seriously, this is one of my biggest pet peeves out there. :smh:

It's a mix of lazy and trying to save money.
You guys even get free boxes if you ship Priority... there really isn't a good reason why shoes shouldn't be double boxed, but I don't know...

I have gotten shoes this way more often than I would like to admit and it always makes me rage.

It's a mix of lazy and trying to save money.
You guys even get free boxes if you ship Priority... there really isn't a good reason why shoes shouldn't be double boxed, but I don't know...
unless you have a tiny foot with a small box, regular shoe boxes wont fit in the free priority boxes

It's an issue of principal and respect for the material goods at hand.

You put something in something else when you ship it whether it be a bag, a box, or a barrel

Nest the operations, if the shoes you're buying come with the OG box, you're buying the box too!

Last edited:
Is there a big difference between a size 10us and 10.5us??

I found a DS Red YOTH for 130$

But I wear 10us on High

Been searching it and cant find a good price for size 10us

its just common decency to double box, I remember once I was at the post office and the clerk told me I should just tape the shoe box and not pay for another box, I was like yeah no I'm not a ****

Back
Top Bottom