2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here's the video that I found on how to modify a shipping box. Looks pretty straightforward. Haven't tried it myself though. 

This is fing genius I'm mad I didn't no how to work the box like this... Haha a box joke yea my immature *** went there...
Is there a big difference between a size 10us and 10.5us??

I found a DS Red YOTH for 130$

But I wear 10us on High

Been searching it and cant find a good price for size 10us

And to answer u I would say there is a medium difference to a big difference... I used to wear a 10 but now most 10s I have are way to tight and I had to take the insoles out.... So now everything I get is a 10.5 ppl say some materials are more forgiving then others but with that happeneing I feel like the toe box of the kicks take a random shape that not true to the shoe... Could b just me... But unless it something super rare or just an amazing deal u can't pass up I Woodnt really wanna go down the .5 of a size.. But if ya do just get some new insoles that aren't as big as the current dunk insoles n they will fit fine.... This is my experience others might b able to say other wise but figure my 2 cents might help u out

the thing is that, I am a 9.5US TTS

then I upgraded to 10US on all my SB High and Jordan 1 Purchases this year

so I'm afraid if there is length difference between the 10US and 10.5US

like a big length difference.

I'm in the Philippines right now for vacation, ill try to find a 10.5 US sb high, if I can find one to fit 

repped to you all thanks for the help

the thing is that, I am a 9.5US TTS

then I upgraded to 10US on all my SB High and Jordan 1 Purchases this year

so I'm afraid if there is length difference between the 10US and 10.5US

like a big length difference.

I'm in the Philippines right now for vacation, ill try to find a 10.5 US sb high, if I can find one to fit 

repped to you all thanks for the help

I wear a 13 TTS. I tried on a 14 and felt like my foot was swimming.

If you're a TTS 9.5 but you can do a 10, that 10.5 might just be a bit big.

Best to try them on as you said.

I wear a 13 TTS. I tried on a 14 and felt like my foot was swimming.

If you're a TTS 9.5 but you can do a 10, that 10.5 might just be a bit big.

Best to try them on as you said.
I guess im calling out, and wait for a size 10US YOTH in a Good Price. Thanks bro for sharing your experience.

Packing up to head home. Been wearing these all week :smile:

Last edited:
It's actually against USPS policy to modify the flat rate boxes.

I pull part the one corner seam, turn them inside out and rebuild them, ship regular priority by weight/dimension.

The inside of the boxes are printed with "priority mail only" so It's cool to ship that way and you don't have even a chance of some stickler at the PO giving you an issue.

i know this is the wrong thread but i know a lot of you wear other sneakers besides SB's anyways the 2 Vegas Outlets had tons of these.

donewithjs donewithjs There's a reason they've got a bunch. I saw them at the local outlet a while back, but unless the price drops below 100, I don't see myself ever buying a pair. Interesting idea, but foams haven't been executed well in a while.

@donewithjs There's a reason they've got a bunch. I saw them at the local outlet a while back, but unless the price drops below 100, I don't see myself ever buying a pair. Interesting idea, but foams haven't been executed well in a while.
agreed...i only rock the older ones

@donewithjs There's a reason they've got a bunch. I saw them at the local outlet a while back, but unless the price drops below 100, I don't see myself ever buying a pair. Interesting idea, but foams haven't been executed well in a while.
True i don't like foams but i figured some of the people in this thread might and i think they were 149.99 or 159.99 with 20% off.

just figured someone in this thread might find it useful since i don't contribute much. But i def understand.

Hey man no need to feel any bad way with posting what u did u did it to help people out n it's the thought that counts keep lookin out I think it's awesome wen people help out others

Back
Top Bottom