2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dwelling about a box just shows you how our sneaker community has gone down the drain. I've had that happened to me plenty of times. Did I leave bad feedback? No. Why would I? All I want is the shoes. Ppl need to realize that if their getting mad at the shipper for not double boxing then they need to reevaluate their life. Not everybody is a nit picking sneaker head. Dudes are talking about principles and respect for what? A sneaker box.

BTW 2015 lineup is garbage. Only looking forward to the corks and the j -pack highs.

Last edited:
Is there a big difference between a size 10us and 10.5us??

I found a DS Red YOTH for 130$

But I wear 10us on High

Been searching it and cant find a good price for size 10us
its gonna fit you bigger of course but if you really want them buy some midsoles to take up the extra space for a better fit

Here's the video that I found on how to modify a shipping box. Looks pretty straightforward. Haven't tried it myself though. 

I do this everytime I sell a pair of shoes. It worsk very very well. I grab a few of these boxes when I'm at the Post Office

^I've done the same the few times I had to. It's easy and works very well. It's pretty crazy how well the priority box fits.

I'm about as clumsy and butterfingers as a person can get... but if I can modify a cardboard box to fit shoes, no one else should be able to say "it's too hard."

@rapcoz2134  

Repped for the links. I just picked up a pair of Salt Stains from idBoardShop. Used code Facebook10 for 10% off. Shipped to NY for $94.49.

Dwelling about a box just shows you how our sneaker community has gone down the drain. I've had that happened to me plenty of times. Did I leave bad feedback? No. Why would I? All I want is the shoes. Ppl need to realize that if their getting mad at the shipper for not double boxing then they need to reevaluate their life. Not everybody is a nit picking sneaker head. Dudes are talking about principles and respect for what? A sneaker box.
I call BS. Its your opinion, And I agree about the shoe being the priority but you put the shoe at risk by everyone being able to see what is being shipped... Stop being a lazy *** or cheap *** and double box the ******* shoes. Not saying you don't double box but to those who don't, Don't put the package at risk. Double box!!!

No they do. There are youtube videos of making a few cuts into the cardboard to modify the size.

I think it works up to a size 11 or 12.

Here's the video that I found on how to modify a shipping box. Looks pretty straightforward. Haven't tried it myself though. 
repped. I had no idea you could do this :smokin

I always thought I'd get in trouble for modifying the boxes, that's why I never tampered with them.
The only issue is that it seems like he's using medium flat rate boxes, so I think that if you modify it then it's no longer flat rate and just priority right?
I've been reading some of the comments on the video and it seems like some people have gotten in trouble for using the flat rate boxes

I remember an ebayer modified the box but it was a huge box modified into a smaller build. Was struggling to at least get a glimpse lol

No they do. There are youtube videos of making a few cuts into the cardboard to modify the size.

I think it works up to a size 11 or 12.

I can personally vouch for size 13 nike sb boxes, youre not getting a jordan 11 size 13 box in there but anything the size of an sb size 13 box or smaller will fit which is probably 95% of shoes.

And to the dude asking ive always gotten the flat rate, no one has ever questioned it, and i didnt know the box cutter trick i was literally just rebending the box, it looked horrible compared to this. But if they did ive always been prepared to argue that its the same volume just in a different arrangement, somewhere between their two flat rate medium boxes.

Last edited:
repped. I had no idea you could do this :smokin

I always thought I'd get in trouble for modifying the boxes, that's why I never tampered with them.
The only issue is that it seems like he's using medium flat rate boxes, so I think that if you modify it then it's no longer flat rate and just priority right?
I've been reading some of the comments on the video and it seems like some people have gotten in trouble for using the flat rate boxes

I've gotten away with the normal flat rate. But the worst they'll do is just charge you for the normal calculated rate. It's not really much of a difference most of the time.

I come here for the pics. I was pretty heavy into SBs during the black box and gold box but stopped completely until the Beijings. I even sold most of my stuff. I regretted it but I needed the money. Times changed, I got a better job.. 

Theeeeeen it went downhill and picked up the two Premiers, a pair of Civilists and a pair of Neckface Highs. also grabbed a pair of Stussys & Takashi's earlier in the year. I was pretty active on SC but its pretty dead over there so I hopped on here.

Hi guys haha

BTW 2015 lineup is garbage. Only looking forward to the corks and the j -pack highs.
can't tell if trolling or genuine opinion

Rocked these to the game. Big Gulps

Any suggestions on where to find older SBs such as Supreme lows, Lodens, and Futuras?

Back
Top Bottom